The Buffalo Bills are on the clock

Beerball

Today at 3pm eastern, make your vote count.

49ers are currently on the clock followed by the raiders @ noon.

Picks so far:

Houston--Bush

NO--Ferguson

TT--Leinart

jests--vince young :blink:

Pack--AJ Hawk

49ers on the clock (choices are Bunkley, Davis, Huff, Ngata or Williams)

raiders--noon

Bills--3pm eastern

mock linky

Today at 3pm eastern, make your vote count.

49ers are currently on the clock followed by the raiders @ noon.

Picks so far:

Houston--Bush

NO--Ferguson

TT--Leinart

jests--vince young  :blink:

Pack--AJ Hawk

49ers on the clock (choices are Bunkley, Davis, Huff, Ngata or Williams)

raiders--noon

Bills--3pm eastern

mock linky

661847[/snapback]

cool link. however i can't imagine Mario Williams will be on the board even this late....but i see no reason why the draft couldn't go this way...with the 9ers taking Daivs and the Raiders taking Huff, or Winston....then Mario falls to #8 ???? :wub:

9er update: currently Vernon Davis has 41.7% of the votes, followed by Mario Williams at 40.2%, Ngata 4.6%, Bunkley 2.5%.

661868[/snapback]

I voted for Huff, who only has about 12% of the votes. I do believe that the choice would be between Huff or Vernon Davis, if it were to play out like this.

Here's what they have:

Mario Wiliams: 42.5%

Vernon Davis: 36.2%

Michael Huff: 12.4%

Brodrick Bunkley: 3.1%

cool link.  however i can't imagine Mario Williams will be on the board even this late....but i see no reason why the draft couldn't go this way...with the 9ers taking Daivs and the Raiders taking Huff, or Winston....then Mario falls to #8 ????  :blink:

661853[/snapback]

I'd LOVE to see Mario fall to #8, but I don't think it's going to happen. If the Bills want him, they'd probably have to trade up.

I'd LOVE to see Mario fall to #8, but I don't think it's going to happen.  If the Bills want him, they'd probably have to trade up.

662049[/snapback]

Now that would be nice, if it were possible. I don't know if the Bills could afford to move up high enough to take him, but I'd be thrilled if it somehow happened.

Now that would be nice, if it were possible.  I don't know if the Bills could afford to move up high enough to take him, but I'd be thrilled if it somehow happened.

662067[/snapback]

that would be the best news we could get .

Update...Williams to 9ers

Raiders on the clock

Currently Cutler is leading with 47.3%, next Huff 20.3, Davis 18.2, Ngata 8.7 and Bunkley 5.2%

32,596 votes cast

662177[/snapback]

Wow. The Bills are on the clock from 3PM Friday until 9AM on Monday. That's a lot of drinking, chewing on your nails, more drinking, and swearing at the screen becasue the other voters are all idiots. T minus 49 minutes and counting....

fuggin espn, no fuggin respect.

Bills pick and what does it say? "Who should the Raiders Draft?" Dummies!

Anyhoo, right now it's Davis leading with 29.9% followed by Huff @ 21.0%, Justice 20.2%, Ngata 18.3 and Bunkley 10.3%

9050 votes cast so far, and over 2700 people want the Bills to draft a TE.