Crime is definitely out of hand.

More evidence of government saving us from ourselves. Thankfully that particular area of California has no real crime for the police department to concentrate on.

Were I in charge of the police, Officer "Lack of Common Sense" would be getting his walking papers.

More evidence of government saving us from ourselves.  Thankfully that particular area of California has no real crime for the police department to concentrate on.

Were I in charge of the police, Officer "Lack of Common Sense" would be getting his walking papers.

659016[/snapback]

The next town over from me is like that. Too many cops for the trickle of crime that occurs, so handing out tickets for stupid infractions is the norm.

My solution to the "slow crossing," issue. Lets install catapults or trebuchets.

Typical Podunk town PD...so much overkill it is ridiculous..a town near me state police, county sherrifs, town police and village police all patrol..what a joke..I have been pulled over for rolling through stop signs on a 30 degree angle hill..going to fast over RR tracks...

The next town over from me is like that. Too many cops for the trickle of crime that occurs, so handing out tickets for stupid infractions is the norm.

My solution to the "slow crossing," issue. Lets install catapults or trebuchets.

659022[/snapback]

HeHeHe. I think we should use the word trebuchet in conversation more often.

659022[/snapback]

LOL...Good one. I just flashed on Homer trying to snare a rabbit when he and Bart were lost in the woods.

Do you know where San Fernando Valley is?

659110[/snapback]

Well, Pine Mountain doesn't look to be much further from LA than Simi. You called Pine Moutain the "boonies", if I recall correctly. :P

Well, Pine Mountain doesn't look to be much further from LA than Simi.  You called Pine Moutain the "boonies", if I recall correctly.  :P

659124[/snapback]

You need to update your map, brother. San Fernando Valley ain't podunk, and Pine Mountain IS the boonies. :P

I support this as long as it saves me from running over a slow old lady.

Better yet, lets outlaw crossing streets. If you're going to do something as juvenille as walk somewhere, you should be restricted to not crossing the road.

You need to update your map, brother. San Fernando Valley ain't podunk, and Pine Mountain IS the boonies. :P

659134[/snapback]

I spent a week one night in Woodland Hills. That's as close to a mega-sized podunk as anywhere I've ever been.