Peerless listed as a starter

Just checked out BB.com and sure enough, Peerless is listed as thew starter opposite Lee Evans on the Depth Chart section...interesting?

658155[/snapback]

Wow, that made me actually say "WTF" quite loud at the office. WTF? Ha.

wow...I wouldn't pencil in anyone other than Evans as a starter.  Let them fight it out and earn the job.

658164[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure that is what the Bills coaches will end up doing. An open competition for the number two receiver slot is a good idea.

Just checked out BB.com and sure enough, Peerless is listed as thew starter opposite Lee Evans on the Depth Chart section...interesting?

658155[/snapback]

I will now light myself on fire.

[/billsimmonsvoice]

I liek the depth we have at this position, kind of reminds me of the patriots with all of their 2nd tier guys...We have EVans who is a stud in the making, and behind him we have crazy depth and good experience

P. Price

J. Reed

S. Aiken

A. Davis

R. Parrish

J. Smith

Can someone tell me what's up with Price's eye?

I've read a bunch of posts stating something about him having a bad eye.  What happened to him?

658262[/snapback]

This was my first thought as well. A few years back there was a lot of talk about him having an eye problem that was inoperable. I have yet to read any article that mentions it.

wow...I wouldn't pencil in anyone other than Evans as a starter.  Let them fight it out and earn the job.

658164[/snapback]

Yup. I agree Tenny, let them have to earn it, just like JP. There is enough talent there that we will not be hurting for someone to catch the ball.

I've read a bunch of posts stating something about him having a bad eye.  What happened to him?

658262[/snapback]

It was a terrible gravity bong accident in '04, that thing popped up like old faithful.

why would he not be a starter?

parrish, reed, davis, price.

which do you think will be starting?

i predict:

#1 Evans

#2 Price

#3 Parish

#4 Reed

Davis is cut after training camp.

i also think we will see alot of 3 and 4 wr sets.

658262[/snapback]

they were trying to come up with excuses for his lack of production. he may have had a minor eye problem, but its not the reason for his low numbers in atalnta.

vick and crumpler were the reasons he had low numbers in atlanta.

Seems like most fans will disagree, but I hate this signing. The only think I can think of is, maybe he reminds fairchild of I. Bruce. SImilar build, neither is particularly tough.

But I've never seen Peerless block well, or more importantly, give up his body to catch a ball that isn't thrown perfectly to him. Like Moulds, have you ever seen Peerless dive to make a catch? I'd like to hope that this staff will give Parrish an opportunity to show that he's a viable #3.

I liek the depth we have at this position, kind of reminds me of the patriots with all of their 2nd tier guys...We have EVans who is a stud in the making, and behind him we have crazy depth and good experience

P. Price

J. Reed

S. Aiken

A. Davis

R. Parrish

J. Smith

658254[/snapback]

I've mentioned this before, too. I like Evans as our Branch (and I actually rate him better than Branch) and if we have a lot of #2's duking it out for touches I like our chances, assuming they can catch the ball. Of course, if they can't, they should be on the first train out of here.