Tailgate VII Ticket Ordering Info

JÂy RÛßeÒ

Jay - as I posted at TBD in the thread you started:

The CNJBBB is currently at 7 tickets

I may get a few stragglers in the next day or so. My deadline is tomorrow.

I head out of town on Thursday for a week and 1/2. I will try to get your check out before I go.

I am good for the $$ - not to worry!

-Rich

CNJBBB, pres

Just sent $ for two tickets and two for the tailgate via PayPal...the expected clear day is 5/22, so if you have any problems with that, please let me know and I'll use a credit card instead (you'd have to not accept the paypal payment).

Also PM'd this just in case

The Bills open the 2006 home schedule on Sunday September 24th and for the seventh straight year TBD/TSW will be there in force.

Our tickets have actually GOTTEN CHEAPER since last year, and are now only $44 each!

Due to rising expenses, we have slightly increased the party fee to $6/person for tailgate/raffle/web server expenses. I can mail you the tickets for an additional $2.79 to cover certified mail. If you want to use Paypal to get your $ to me, they charge $0.30 + 2.9%.

I've put together a calculator to help you determine how much $ to send:

TBD Tailgate Calculator

If using paypal, the account to use is jacobrosen@frontiernet.net.

If sending cash or check, send to me (Jacob Rosen, not JÂy RÛßeÒ :doh: ) at 8 Esternay Lane Pittsford NY 14534.

The cutoff date for orders will be May 18th, and the tickets will be purchased on Sat, May 20th.

Since I can't post during the day I'll try to answer PMs in the evenings so let me know if you have any questions.  You can also email me at the above email address.

654958[/snapback]

Wasn't it $6 per person last year?