Looks like an 0-2 Start

Max997

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually opening in New England may not be the worst thing. This allows us to at least put extra preparation into this game. I'm not saying that New England won't do the same, but they may overlook us slightly. The thing I do like about our schedule is the 2nd half of the season, especially Miami in December.

Schedule makers were not kind to the Bills this year

I actually like all 1 PM games and week 8 bye

654426[/snapback]

too bad JP's career will depend on a couple of tought road games.

The fans will already be screaming for his head in the home opener.

too bad JP's career will depend on a couple of tought road games.

The fans will already be screaming for his head in the home opener.

654465[/snapback]

Exactly. This team will be 0-2 heading in to their hope opener against a Jet team that will have something to prove. To start 0-3 in division would be the end of the season.

0-2.  I don't think so.  I mean come on, do you really expect us to lose?  I am predicitng at least a 5-0 or 6-0 start to the season. I mean we do have a 50% chance to win or lose.   :(

654444[/snapback]

Actually your chance of winning or losing is probably alot closer to 100%......unless an overtime tie game is played.

Exactly. This team will be 0-2 heading in to their hope opener against a Jet team that will have something to prove. To start 0-3 in division would be the end of the season.

654468[/snapback]

Are you still a suspect in the " Up With People " cast killings ?

654468[/snapback]

And they'll probably put Holcomb in against a bad Jets team at the Ralph and when the Bills win (imagine that, beating a bad team at home) many fans will say, "SEE, HE WINS!"

Why does this all sound so familiar?

And they'll probably put Holcomb in against a bad Jets team at the Ralph and when the Bills win (imagine that, beating a bad team at home) many fans will say, "SEE, HE WINS!"

Why does this all sound so familiar?

654873[/snapback]

As the saying goes history likes to repeat itself! Don't you just know that there are 2 people in this world salivating over the opening of this schedule, Holcomb and Holcombs Arm!! :(

654468[/snapback]

How come the jets will win because they have something to prove? The Bills arent going to have anything to prove?

I think we can beat Miami in week 2. I think they are overated. They have an aging D, an O line as bad as ours, there is no guarantee that Culpepper will be healthy for week 2, and their late season run last year was very similar to the Bills run in 04.

Plus, I'm not sold on Nick Saban yet. Steve Spurrier and Butch Davis were just as hyped after their first year in the NFL. I'm not saying he's a bad coach, he just hasn't proved anything at the NFL level yet.

It's a division game away so, of course, it's not a gimmie but I don't see any reason to assume we're going to lose it.