sked

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow eight home and eight away games. Really the only thing that bothers me about the schedule is that for the third year in a row, NE gets two weeks to prepare for our meeting with them. Their bye is 0n 10/22 and then they play here on 10/29....so Belichick gets extended periods to prepare for both games vs. us this year. 

With the first pick in the 2007 draft, the Toronto Bills select...... :o

654313[/snapback]

Do you really think Belichek needs two weeks to prepare for us? He'll probably take a 10 day vacation after their 10/15 game.

Because Raider fans have more tattoos and skull crosses then any other fans.

654336[/snapback]

In all fairness, the Raiders outsell every other team in terms of merchandise, and that's pretty impressive. This includes the Pats when they made their SB run. And you would think with the massive population with access to the Pats and Gilette Stadium that there would be NO WAY the 2-14 Raiders sold more gear.

But they did.

Once a Raiders fan, always a Raiders fan.

Once a Patriots fan, always a Patriots fan while they're winning, then a Giants fan when they're losing.

In all fairness, the Raiders outsell every other team in terms of merchandise, and that's pretty impressive. This includes the Pats when they made their SB run. And you would think with the massive population with access to the Pats and Gilette Stadium that there would be NO WAY the 2-14 Raiders sold more gear.

But they did.

Once a Raiders fan, always a Raiders fan.

Once a Patriots fan, always a Patriots fan while they're winning, then a Giants fan when they're losing.

654369[/snapback]

Not to mention they've got about 8,000,000 times the national following of our squad.

I always see raider fans around. RARE is the bills fan I see. In fact, I think there are maybe 20 in the entire Lehigh Valley area....and six of them are in my family.

i thought they said teams would get only one monday night game i see philly on there like 3 times and greenbay  and minnesota more than once  wtf?

654374[/snapback]

I don't know about "they," but I saw Peter King wrote just that in a column a few weeks back.

Not to mention they've got about 8,000,000 times the national following of our squad.

I always see raider fans around. RARE is the bills fan I see. In fact, I think there are maybe 20 in the entire Lehigh Valley area....and six of them are in my family.

654380[/snapback]

Fear not. Once we tighten the boarders, you'll see fewer Raider fans.

I'm glad we don't have a Monday night game. That crew royaly sucks. All I can think of is that sunday night game last year against NE where they kept @$#$ing up, call the wrong players name calling penalties that weren't there. I hate Joe Thiesman he is the worst comentator I ever watch. I glad I don't have to sit and watch those lame a@#es again this year. But engough of them the schedule looks to favor us this year. GO BUFFALO!!!

Coming home 0-2 should have the locals restless. Pats 27 Bills 6..... followed by....Dolphins 23 Bills 10. ENJOY!!! :angry:

654329[/snapback]

Maybe - just maybe it is a good thing that we have the Pats and Fins the 1st two weeks with completely new offensive and defensive schemes - we catch them off-guard since they won't be able to anticipate what we run at them........... :(

Don't forget a steady dose Bill Macatee and Craig Bolerjack....top notch analysis is just around the corner  :(

654340[/snapback]

True that :angry: From an HD perspective, we better hope CBS has their act together this season. If they pull the same crap of selecting the 3 best games each week, coupled with no national primetime broadcasts, we won't be seeing much Bills football in HD. Outside of the NFC games, they may not be on once in CBS HD. Not arguing whether that's a good thing or a bad thing :angry: