Who has the better record next year?

Who has the better record next year?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the better record next year?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Houston Texans

BILLS...-a pleasant surprise at 6-10. We need players/talent. We have ONE impact player and he is a kick returner. Draft Young.

652582[/snapback]

Draft young and i will agree with the people saying Houston will be better cause obviously the managment and coaching have no idea what really wrong with this team

Willis with an improved line in Buffalo or Bush with a better o-line in Houston?

Both will be pretty good, Willis did good in his first 2 years in Buffalo with a bad o-line and coming out on 3rd downs, lets see what he can do with some coaching with RB experience and a decent o-line.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. But I can't understand how all these people can come on here and bad mouth the team and think they will be so bad, and still be a fan. Whats the point in watching if we are not going to get better or we are going to be as bad as you say we are

652585[/snapback]

Call me crazy but I dont think reggie bush can be a 16 game 20-25 carry a game type rb. I'm a much bigger Lendale White fan then Reggie Bush. Bush will be good for a team where he can split carries with another good rb, so Houston makes sense. I'd rather have Willis.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side. But I can't understand how all these people can come on here and bad mouth the team and think they will be so bad, and still be a fan. Whats the point in watching if we are not going to get better or we are going to be as bad as you say we are

652585[/snapback]

Misery loves company.

Or maybe we're just cliff-diving judges and can't resist watching people leap out of tall buildings and throw themselves off girders. It's all about the form and style...

Call me crazy but I dont think reggie bush can be a 16 game 20-25 carry a game type rb. I'm a much bigger Lendale White fan then Reggie Bush. Bush will be good for a team where he can split carries with another good rb, so Houston makes sense.   I'd rather have Willis.

652591[/snapback]

no, your not crazy. Just as long as bush does not score every other carry that is...

And willis better start playin more like he was in the end of '04, cause he was very exciting to watch and was putting people on the ground with the stiff arm on a regular basis. we can improve our O-line and what not, not sure if thats the entire problem, I just want that premier willis back!

Draft Young.

652582[/snapback]

He could replace Moulds as a WR. That's about all he'll do in the NFL. One really good college game in the national spotlight doesn't make you great.

I'm a much bigger Lendale White fan then Reggie Bush.

652591[/snapback]

LenDale White is a much bigger LenDale White f......well he's a much bigger LenDale White. I would have agreed with you before LenDale went Shawn Kemp before the combine and his pro day. LenDale spent a few too many nights at the FatBurger in LA if you ask me. I bet he could anchor the left side of the line.

Moulds to the Texans is a big name free agent signing intended to sell tickets for this year. the uneducated fan believes Moulds will put the team over the top. This signing is equivalent to our Lawyer Milloy signing, or our Sam adams signing. I will definitely be in Houston to boo Eric Moulds...Will be weird to see him in a different uni.

I truly believe the Bills will be the worst team in the league next year, I predict a 2-14 record, if we're lucky.

652542[/snapback]

Totally agree. I predict the same record sanf the #1 pick in the draft, truely a team with no future and no sense of itself

He could replace Moulds as a WR. That's about all he'll do in the NFL. One really good college game in the national spotlight doesn't make you great.

LenDale White is a much bigger LenDale White f......well he's a much bigger LenDale White. I would have agreed with you before LenDale went Shawn Kemp before the combine and his pro day. LenDale spent a few too many nights at the FatBurger in LA if you ask me.  I bet he could anchor the left side of the line.

652682[/snapback]

Uhmm....he had just one great game?--they were playing for the national championship--and he was their leader. Be a bit more reasonable. MAYBE he is another Akili's heal...and maybe a great QB.

Can Moulds play defense and block for Carr, who spends more time on his back then a cheap prostitute?

652378[/snapback]

:P:lol: lol: i am surprised no one else replied on this one. then again i am drunk as hell and anything remotely funny looks like a riot right now.

Uhmm....he had just one great game?--they were playing for the national championship--and he was their leader. Be a bit more reasonable. MAYBE he is another Akili's heal...and maybe a great QB.

653752[/snapback]

He had one great game against a team that had an average defense. VY tried to give away the ok state with some horrendous INTs and decision making, only his legs saved that game. He couldn't beat Oklahoma until this past season when they sucked the first half of last season and had an injured adrian peterson. And then topped it off by beating JV teams like Rice and UL Lafayette. So yes he had one great game against a mediocre defense.

Plus he's a running QB, and how many running QBs have won NFL championships? To be sure, he's one of the best college athletes i have ever watched, and every time he set foot on the field for UT he was one of the (if not the) fastest player out there, and that just won't be the case in the NFL. LBs will be able to run him down with his (if i recall correctly) 4.5/40 at the combine. If the kid had beautiful mechanics and decent accuracy to go along with his speed then I'd say he could be a great QB, but he has terrible mechanics and when he throws from the pocket he's woefully inaccurate. He has bust written all over him, and the hype that surrounded him right after the Rose Bowl is wearing off, hence his perceived fall down the first round.

Also, QBs that come from spread offenses in college have a tendency to struggle in the NFL (for examples look at Florida's QBs in the past, with the possible exception of Grossman, who struggles with staying healthy during the national anthe,) because they are designed to take advantage of superior athleticism, and like i said before, NFL defenses have athletes that are just as good or even better than VY. Add to that the ability of NFL defenses to scheme and take advantage of player weakness (like inaccuracy and the mental acuity of a cardboard box) and VY really doesn't look like he is built for success in the NFL.

Like I said, I feel that VY could be a great WR, provided he has the ability to catch a football, which he should be able to do since he is a great athlete, also because he is elusive and has good size. But i've been wrong once before :lol: