Marv's gotta go already

610 Sports Radio out of Houston is reporting its a 5th round pick. This is so embarrassing. One of the best 3 WR's ever to play in Buffalo who still can play and all we get is a 5th rounder. What a joke. NO ONE IN THE 5TH ROUND IS GOING TO MAKE AN IMPACT ON THIS TEAM LIKE MOULDS WOULD. why can marv see that? oh yea, cuz hes 80.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha, All Pro WR's are not a dime a dozen. He still has a ton of game and will be a major factor in Houston. Terrible Trade. I would love to see this pick moved for Javon Walker, but instead we will take some OG who will be off our team in 2 years, and Walker will be playing in the pro bowl for someone.

610 Sports Radio out of Houston is reporting its a 5th round pick. This is so embarrassing. One of the best 3 WR's ever to play in Buffalo who still can play and all we get is a 5th rounder. What a joke. NO ONE IN THE 5TH ROUND IS GOING TO MAKE AN IMPACT ON THIS TEAM LIKE MOULDS WOULD. why can marv see that? oh yea, cuz hes 80.

652184[/snapback]

No surprise that you're a mets fan.

Why can't people understand that Mould's value was not defined by his talent. It was defined by the strength of the teams' bargaining positions. The Bills' position was very weak because everyone knew he would be cut loose at some point.

Why can't people understand that Mould's value was not defined by his talent. It was defined by the strength of the teams' bargaining positions. The Bills' position was very weak because everyone knew he would be cut loose at some point.

652214[/snapback]

thank you, i wish people could understand this........ so frustrating :)

652214[/snapback]

You're exactly right.....but TD still would have gotten a 3rd :)

652184[/snapback]

Based on this statement, Marv should not be the one needed to go. On the other hand, some fans who don't understand the whole EM situation and arealdy start critizing Marv should leave. :)

Nice comeback. how original. you must be a genius to come up with that.

652206[/snapback]

You are the genius Mr. Mets. Marv is crazy - he let our 32 year old former all-pro WR who wouldn't take a paycut, took his case to the press, cried about using Losman, didn't want to play here anymore for only a 5th round draft pick!

652214[/snapback]

Because only rational people can understand the situation as opposed to the alarmists on this board.

Marv is crazy - he let our 32 year old former all-pro WR who wouldn't take a paycut, took his case to the press, cried about using Losman, didn't want to play here anymore for only a 5th round draft pick!

652234[/snapback]

I agree that Marv did well here. Imagine what he could've gotten if he traded Sam Adams or Lawyer Milloy! We could be the kings of the second day of the draft!

Moulds has had 10 TDs in the last three years (3.3 per year average). That and the fact I've had it with this topic is the reason I'm actually glad he's gone. We can now talk about something else besides Moulds for a change. Bills fans don't need to pine for players that were looking for the door.

I agree that Marv did well here. Imagine what he could've gotten if he traded Sam Adams or Lawyer Milloy! We could be the kings of the second day of the draft!

652249[/snapback]

Right, and Eagles could also get a 1st round pick for Ownes. :)