Peter King Bills snipet today

duey

I'd believe you...except I've never known a Marine who'd turn down a goat. 

Though I will admit the possibility that you're intimidated by them because they're so much taller than you...

650819[/snapback]

Don't !@#$ with that boy.

He scored a 1387.659 on his SAT's.....

I'd believe you...except I've never known a Marine who'd turn down a goat. 

Though I will admit the possibility that you're intimidated by them because they're so much taller than you...

650819[/snapback]

If you guys are going to start making out, please let me know so I can sign off. Thanks in advance.

it wasn't funny, and quoting King also isn't funny.  So all around it was very lame.

650785[/snapback]

Wrong. Not funny to you. Not funny to you. Period. Who are you, a comedy writer? Who appointed you arbiter of comedy? Are you high?

If it makes me laugh, it is funny to me. If it doesn't make you laugh, it isn't funny to you. End of story.

Get a hobby.

Wrong.  Not funny to you.  Not funny to you.  Period.  Who are you, a comedy writer?  Who appointed you arbiter of comedy?  Are you high? 

If it makes me laugh, it is funny to me.  If it doesn't make you laugh, it isn't funny to you.  End of story.

Get a hobby.

650923[/snapback]

Kelly, can we get a ruling on whether or not this was funny? :doh:

Wrong.  Not funny to you.  Not funny to you.  Period.  Who are you, a comedy writer?  Who appointed you arbiter of comedy?  Are you high? 

If it makes me laugh, it is funny to me.  If it doesn't make you laugh, it isn't funny to you.  End of story.

Get a hobby.

650923[/snapback]

No, it really wasn't funny.

Which is not to say that VABills would know funny if it walked up and bit him in the ass. Frankly, considering he thinks Daddy Day Care was a better movie than Saving Private Ryan, it's a safe bet he doesn't know the first thing about funny.

But it still wasn't funny.

No, it really wasn't funny. 

Which is not to say that VABills would know funny if it walked up and bit him in the ass.  Frankly, considering he thinks Daddy Day Care was a better movie than Saving Private Ryan, it's a safe bet he doesn't know the first thing about funny. 

But it still wasn't funny.

650929[/snapback]

I'm going to try and break this down for you guys. If something makes you laugh, it is funny TO YOU. The same thing may not make me laugh, and it therefore is not funny TO ME.

Example: The screwing the goat stuff you guys spent all that time on? Not funny to me. But to you, FUNNY.

I'm not saying you're right or I'm right, I'm just saying that it's sort of a personal, subjective thing. It's what makes us all free people, with the right to decide what is funny.

funny thing is, this whole thing is not funny at all. in fact, if you keep saying or typing the word "funny," it starts to look funny in and of itself. which is not really funny, more weird than funny.

I'm going to try and break this down for you guys.  If something makes you laugh, it is funny TO YOU.  The same thing may not make me laugh, and it therefore is not funny TO ME. 

Example:  The screwing the goat stuff you guys spent all that time on?  Not funny to me.  But to you, FUNNY.

I'm not saying you're right or I'm right, I'm just saying that it's sort of a personal, subjective thing.  It's what makes us all free people, with the right to decide what is funny.

funny thing is, this whole thing is not funny at all.  in fact, if you keep saying or typing the word "funny," it starts to look funny in and of itself.  which is not really funny, more weird than funny.

650937[/snapback]

No, if it makes ME laugh, it's funny. If it makes YOU laugh, you need to develop a better sense of humor. :w00t: