Like every civilization that rises and falls.

If you think yes, then what website is on the upswing?

47753[/snapback]

????? What's the problem ? When the Bills are losing, we eat our own and fight. When they are winning, it's wall to wall Kumbaya. It's always been like that. Welcome to the internet.

?????  What's the problem ? When the Bills are losing, we eat our own and fight. When they are winning, it's wall to wall Kumbaya. It's always been like that. Welcome to the internet.

47776[/snapback]

Bingo, Mark.

The overwhelming passion of TBDer's shows through. It's no more complicated than acknowledging the fact that we just spent the past 8 months or so jacking ourselves up for a great season, only to see little improvement from last year. There are alot of players on the field, and a pack of coaches on the sidelines that all could take the blame - so THERE'S PLENTY TO ARGUE ABOUT. I would expect nothing less from the passionate posters that populate this board.

Personally, I'm not "moved" to post much lately, cuz the way I respond to being bummed is silence, I guess. However, as a true believer, I have NOT lost faith in Coach Mike and his crew, and am eagerly looking forward to turning the corner ASAP (C'mon JP, C'mon buddy!!!).

Well, if you dont like it, you can always run away and create a secret, password protected place on the Internet, where the "elite" can go an find sanctuary and those who crave control can find peace and sanctuary and run their new haven like their own private social club...no having to worry about pesky things like differences of opinion and personality.

Oh wait....................................

Well, if you dont like it, you can always run away and create a secret, password protected place on the Internet, where the "elite" can go an find sanctuary and those who crave control can find peace and sanctuary and run their new haven like their own private social club...no having to worry about pesky things like differences of opinion and personality.

Oh wait....................................

47802[/snapback]

Not sure if your response was meant for me or not? If it was, please re-read my post to see where I said I dont like this website?

Actually yeah it is going down hill, has for a couple of years now. Most on this thread don't think so as they have their heads buried in the sand OR it is the bash fest they love.

This board has become more of a WWE site than a Bills football site. Now prove me right by bashing my post.

I've been here longer than most of you, I just refuse to register. I think this place is still great. The arguing one sees here is normal. The biggest change that has occured since this site started is due to the huge drop in computer prices and internet availability. I know I'm arrogant when I say this, but lower prices have allowed for less sophisticated posters to participate. It's now like high school where the loud moth popular kids can pick on the serious ones.

Heh, there are some great receipe's on there. I'm going to try one for dinner tonight.

47845[/snapback]

Yes there are. :rolleyes: Contribute some of your own favorite recipes!

I *really* like the crab-filled wontons. My wife makes the artichoke dip which is REALLY good too (brought some to the tailgate party and there were a couple people who loved it; not sure most tried it though).

CW