Joey Harrington to Miami?

DPR4444

The Fin's are scaring me this off-season... making some pretty big pick-ups...

650148[/snapback]

Are you kidding me? Joey Harrington scares you?

How about Mike Mularkey?

I think the combination of Joey Harrington and Mike Mularkey is GREAT news for the Bills. And any fin fan expressing happiness about this is in denial.

The Fin's are scaring me this off-season... making some pretty big pick-ups...

650148[/snapback]

Big names, yes. But all damaged goods or players on their way down. I'm sure it gives their fans a big boner, but the proof will be when the collisions start.

PTR

i heard the deal has hit a snag because the phins require at least one arrest for domestic abuse and/or drug possession. When asked about the deal Head Coach Nick Saban said: "I don't know if Joey is the kind of character guy that have been apart of the Dolphin tradition over the last decade or so."

Funny, because the few Gints fans I know spent all of last season bitching about how lousy their DBs were. I don't recall NY putting up much of a fight to keep Allen, either...

I don't think much of Harrington, but just getting a quaterback with that muchNFL  starting experience for a 6th round pick is pretty good poker in my book.

650136[/snapback]

Too bad the Dolphins don't have a sixth-round pick this year.

They traded it, and A.J. Feeley (who cost them their 2005 second-round pick), for Cleo Lemon. :lol:

Funny, because the few Gints fans I know spent all of last season bitching about how lousy their DBs were. I don't recall NY putting up much of a fight to keep Allen, either...

650195[/snapback]

Being around the Albany area, the local paper here basically whores the Giants off any way they can. The Giants can never do any wrong. They are gods among men basically.

But they ripped on Will Allen CONSTANTLY for the last two years. Giants fans hated the guy, he was reaching Chris Watson levels of "toastyness".

I have no fear of Will Allen, watching Giant games the only thing you'd see is the back of his jersey before he got smoked for a TD.

where does the 6th rd pick come into play detroit released him so he should be free to sign with whoever he wants to

650219[/snapback]

Actually, Detroit hasnt released him. They've only said that he will not be a part of the team next year and are actively shopping him around.