649503[/snapback]

And no one cares about Hal.

He's dead too.

The last thing his little doggie ears heard was "what are you doing, Dave..."

And no one cares about Hal.

He's dead too.

The last thing his little doggie ears heard was "what are you doing, Dave..."

649512[/snapback]

Not true. That was not the last sound he heard. I think the last thing he heard was "beep, beep" zooooooom. But at any rate, I was nowhere near Central Park when Wile E (as his friends knew him) was injected with a non-non toxic Rose Art colored wax stick. Now, who do you think the prime suspect should be? Me, I think the Devils' fan trying to frame Crayola boy.

Not true.  That was not the last sound he heard.  I think the last thing he heard was "beep, beep" zooooooom.  But at any rate, I was nowhere near Central Park when Wile E (as his friends knew him) was injected with a non-non toxic Rose Art colored wax stick.  Now, who do you think the prime suspect should be?  Me, I think the Devils' fan trying to frame Crayola boy.

649619[/snapback]

You just really fugged up if you are anywhere near a Law and Order episode.

You just really fugged up if you are anywhere near a Law and Order episode.

649625[/snapback]

Not me, I've got an airtight.

I was in contract negotiations with Serena and her "significant other" for, shall we say, parenting "advice" when the mutt went down.

Not me, I've got an airtight. 

I was in contract negotiations with Serena and her "significant other" for, shall we say, parenting "advice" when the mutt went down.

649635[/snapback]

Could still be a tough sell. She never said "bi".

Might be harder than you think.  This is Indiana you're talking about.  All the Belgians would have to do is throw cups at Ron Artest...

650834[/snapback]

Oh I understand that. But we're also talking about Belgium. They make the French look tough. It's kind of like watching the Dolphins against the Patriots. You really don't care who wins, you just want a bunch of them to get hurt. :doh:

If it's Belgium then that would be mayonnaise.  Belgium = France light.

650811[/snapback]

So in Belgium they can reduce their taxes because they lose $.03 on every bottle of mayo sold?

Ahh, that's right. Belgium = mayo on the fries.

I wonder what they put on their waffles...

650816[/snapback]

While at the grocery store recently I realized why we are such a far superior country than any other country around. Most people have to either make waffles from scratch or take the frozen waffles out of the freezer and toast them.

Not us. We now have Eggo's Cereal. That's right. Eggo's has a cereal. Little mini waffles with syrup flavoring. Pour in bowl. Eat. So I suspect it won't be long before Cap'n Crunch makes a waffle, right? Or Fruit Loops? Or Lucky Charms?

Serious things requiring serious thought.

Oh. Sorry. Did I go off topic a bit?