Tedy Brewski

you may have something ....hold on

647551[/snapback]

I got it Moulds for Tedy's semen straight up. It would be like Star Wars we could clone Tedy and have the ultimate football team. 22 years from now we'll win the Superbowl.

Is he availible.  Here me out if we signed or traded for Tedy he could solve alot of our problems.  Maybe even help out Erie County.

647518[/snapback]

He wants to also suit up for the Sabres and bring the cup to the new Buffalo waterfront after he builds it.

I cannot stand how the blow Teddy B. Granted I would never want to see someone have to deal with that type of ailment, but it was rediculous the way they made this guy to be the next coming. Of course his comeback was against the BILLS and he made the opening tackle, Jesus I thought Joe T was ready slip that yellow jacket over his shoulders. I mean cmon, everytime the guy was in on a play it was something miraculous. Give me a break!

I cannot stand how the blow Teddy B. Granted I would never want to see someone have to deal with that type of ailment, but it was rediculous the way they made this guy to be the next coming. Of course his comeback was against the BILLS and he made the opening tackle, Jesus I thought Joe T was ready slip that yellow jacket over his shoulders. I mean cmon, everytime the guy was in on a play it was something miraculous. Give me  a break!

648152[/snapback]

"Hit count"

:doh:

Won't find that stat on too many pages.

Is he availible.  Here me out if we signed or traded for Tedy he could solve alot of our problems.  Maybe even help out Erie County.

647518[/snapback]

I heard from a reliable source that when he had his stroke he was dead for a few minutes. He went to heaven and tackled Jesus for a loss and stripped the bible from God and ran back to earth for a touchdown. (He was also credited with 3 hits)

I heard from a reliable source that when he had his stroke he was dead for a few minutes.  He went to heaven and tackled Jesus for a loss and stripped the bible from God and ran back to earth for a touchdown.  (He was also credited with 3 hits)

648491[/snapback]

Coy Wire probably has a higher hit count too, and he's not a hero.