Congrats Moulds Haters

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand and agree (to a certain point) what you guys are saying. However, he didn't exactly endear himself on the way out. I think he could have handled it a little better. It's not like he wasn't well rewarded for the last 10 years.

Its a sad day in Buffalo, moulds is more than just a guy whose been on our team for 10 years. He stuck it out here in BUffalo a lot longer than he had to, and although sometimes there were rumblings from him he always showed up in top shape ready to play.

And you can say all you want about his kids or his spending habits regarding strippers but.....does any of that matter to the people on this board???? NO, it really doesnt make a difference to anyone not involved in the exotic dancing industry. All you can ask of a guy is for them to be a pro year in and year out. I think the staff last year showed they weren't pros and its sad that Eric stooped to their level at times.

So you can argue all you want but I think Moulds was a class act. Remember the ravens game when he tackled the guy like 80 yards downfield after the pick when willis and other faster players had given up.... Those are the things about moulds that endeared him to me. He was among my favorite players and in my mind Eric will forever wear red white and blue. Theres no way his departure makes this team better. Not until JP gets it together.

Good luck to Moulds I say, wherever he goes, unless they are playing the Bills.

PS: watch out for moulds in fantasy this year.