Moulds to Houston, per ESPN/radio/Clayton

The_Real

More Moulds threads!!  I want more!!  :blink:  :P  :lol:  :lol:

647272[/snapback]

Well the only site I saw that said Moulds to the Texans was that one coming from Philly...and that was just a radio broadcast that only a few people heard. I figured some would dig the link from another source.

All thats left is to see if Marv got hosed on this one.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the only site I saw that said Moulds to the Texans was that one coming from Philly...and that was just a radio broadcast that only a few people heard.  I figured some would dig the link from another source.

647276[/snapback]

I just hope we got a 4th rounder at least for Moulds

Well the only site I saw that said Moulds to the Texans was that one coming from Philly...and that was just a radio broadcast that only a few people heard.  I figured some would dig the link from another source.

647276[/snapback]

I'll personally be disapointed if we get less than a third.

I've got lower expectations...honestly, I'd be okay with a 4th rounder, but its got to be for THIS year because of how deep this draft is and considering the Texans' 4th is basically a late 3rd.

But if its anything less than a 4th...oh man, I've lost all faith in mankind.

Me too. He's easily worth a 2nd...

647284[/snapback]

You mean a 33 year old wide receiver, who has past his prime and doesn't want to play for his current team.

A 4th from Texans is a good trade by Marv, a 3rd is a steal. If it's a 2nd, someone in Houston needs to call police.

I've got lower expectations...honestly, I'd be okay with a 4th rounder, but its got to be for THIS year because of how deep this draft is and considering the Texans' 4th is basically a late 3rd. 

But if its anything less than a 4th...oh man, I've lost all faith in mankind.

647298[/snapback]

Could not agree more.

Where would the Bills be with EM this year? Not playoff caliber....

Part of me wants to see him stay here, but I bet this time next year, when the Bills have a ton of cap room, I bet Bills fans will be pleased this move was made now, even if the Bills just got a 4th rounder for EM

Texans Acquire Moulds from Bills

The Houston Texans and Buffalo Bills have agreed on a trade that brings veteran wide receiver Eric Moulds to Houston.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Moulds has agreed to a multi-year contract with the Texans, but the deal won’t become official until he signs his new pact.

The 32-year-old Moulds caught 81 passes for 816 yards and four touchdowns for the 5-11 Bills last season.