Who is left in FA?

There are a couple of decent O-Lineman still out there...guys like Victory Riley, Anthony Clement and Ephraim Salaam have all been starters at OT in their careers. The guy I REALLY want is Tutan Reyes, the Guard from Carolina. Only been in the league 5 years (so he'd fit the trend of signing young guys) and has started the last two years in Carolina. I'd be very happy to give him a shot here...at the very worst, he's better depth than what we've got.

There are a couple of decent O-Lineman still out there...guys like Victory Riley, Anthony Clement and Ephraim Salaam have all been starters at OT in their careers.  The guy I REALLY want is Tutan Reyes, the Guard from Carolina.  Only been in the league 5 years (so he'd fit the trend of signing young guys) and has started the last two years in Carolina.  I'd be very happy to give him a shot here...at the very worst, he's better depth than what we've got.

644415[/snapback]

i agree with reyes, we need to get some guards in here quick, young and old.

LaVar Arrington is still available.  And hey wait a minute so is Sam Adams!  :doh:

644457[/snapback]

Those two are mentioned in the local Cincy paper sports pages from time to time - B'gals HC Lewis coached both of them.

They might offer something to Adams after the draft. I doubt they would be willing to pay much, though.

Lewis loves LB's - he's drafted 5 of 'em since he came on board in '03 (one 5th, one 1st, one 2nd, and two 3rd rounders) .

He should wise up and get some run-stopping DTs. :P

Well, I hear the 2 former Carolina Panther cheerleaders, who were arrested earlier this year in a bathroom, are still available as FAs. They are both young (20 and 26), aggressive, good with their hands and recently released by the Panthers. I think they both could signed for a minimum signing bonus and salary (maybe a few drinks each). I am sure they would bring valuable teamwork skills and a boost in morale to the Bill's locker room. :doh:

Well, I hear the 2  former Carolina Panther cheerleaders, who were arrested earlier this year in a bathroom, are still available as FAs.  They are both young (20 and 26), aggressive, good with their hands and recently released by the Panthers.  I think they both could signed for a minimum signing bonus and salary (maybe a few drinks each).  I am sure they would bring valuable teamwork skills and a boost in morale to the Bill's locker room.    :doh:

644594[/snapback]

FINALLY! a guy on this board that makes sense, god bless you sir.

FINALLY! a guy on this board that makes sense, god bless you sir.

644664[/snapback]

Glad I could be of help. In fact, I will even go out on a limb and become the "personal advisor" for the 2 girls. Its the least I could do for the Bills and for my country. :unsure:

You may have to look at the RFAs to be able to find anyone of substance. There is KC's T Jordan Black. He's tendered at a 5th rd pick. Of course they can match an offer for him but here is some food for thought. Trade them Moulds and our 4th rd pick (#105) for Black and their 3rd rd pick (#85). That's a difference of 81 points on the value chart. It equates right in between #106 (82 pts) and #107 (80 pts) selection in the 4th rd. They fill a big time need at the WR position and move themselves out of the 3rd rd and into the 4th, where they don't have a selection. We, on the other hand, get a good, young talent that helps strengthen a weakness, move into another first day selection in the draft and end this Moulds debaticle and reduce our salary cap hit.

You may have to look at the RFAs to be able to find anyone of substance. There is KC's T Jordan Black. He's tendered at a 5th rd pick. Of course they can match an offer for him but here is some food for thought. Trade them Moulds and our 4th rd pick (#105) for Black and their 3rd rd pick (#85). That's a difference of 81 points on the value chart. It equates right in between #106 (82 pts) and #107 (80 pts) selection in the 4th rd. They fill a big time need at the WR position and move themselves out of the 3rd rd and into the 4th, where they don't have a selection. We, on the other hand, get a good, young talent that helps strengthen a weakness, move into another first day selection in the draft and end this Moulds debaticle and reduce our salary cap hit.

645241[/snapback]

Good point, KC did just lose Boerigter so that would not be a bad trade, but Black has alot of upside and we all know how hard it is to get a decent LT.But I would pull the trigger in a second.