If i had to pick one team in the NFL

frogger

Yeah I'm on the Niners being the worst team bandwagon. They were actually REALLY bad this year but managed to luck out in a few games and sneak away with a few wins. They've taken some serious hits in the offseason losing Peterson and Carter (although to be fair to them, both were injured a lot). Still though, I think they go 3-13 next season.

Especially playing in a division where the Cards and Rams have gotten better and the NFC Champions are currently nesting.

the catch, has to  be outside of the AFC east. :P

My Pick, without question, the Dallas Cowboys, now more than anytime before.  the addition of TO just makes me hate them more.

643906[/snapback]

im not sure if you just wish they would lose, but if you actually think they will, you clearly dont watch football lol

im not even counting TO, they went 10-6 last year and made a lot of key additions to their team, the only real help they need is on the o-line. the only thing that might hold them up is their own division.

i say jets are terrible, but you said outside the afc east, so i guess i have to jump on the bandwagon with the 49ers, i think the eagles might suck too, dont know

Why are you qualifying by saying outside of the AFC East? You do realize there's a distinct possibility that the Bills could end up with a top 3 pick next year, don't you? It's also very likely we finish at the bottom of the division.

644154[/snapback]

Well let's not blow that top three pick like we did this past year against Cincinnati by beating them ! I'm wearing the jersey of all our opponents this season on game day in hopes that we don't get stupid and try to win games in 2006 !!

Why are you qualifying by saying outside of the AFC East? You do realize there's a distinct possibility that the Bills could end up with a top 3 pick next year, don't you? It's also very likely we finish at the bottom of the division.

644154[/snapback]

got to be the jets at the bottom

Dallas did not have a losing record last year. TO is a great receiver and Bledsoe can get the ball to him. Bledsoe still has Witten and Glen and pretty much the same winning team he had last year and a better running back than most. Parcells is a good coach and wins even when he doesn't have the best talent. (our first SuperBowl comes to mind.) No....I don't see them losing.

got to be the jets at the bottom

644160[/snapback]

Despite THE GREAT MANGINI ??

He, like Saban, once touched the holy shroud of Belichick. ( Hark ! It is The Savior !!! )

So there is no way any of these Coaches will have less than 10 wins in 2006. It's scripture that cannot be questioned.

Only Jauron will lose.

Well let's not blow that top three pick like we did this past year against Cincinnati by beating them ! I'm wearing the jersey of all our opponents this season on game day in hopes that we don't get stupid and try to win games in 2006 !!

644159[/snapback]

Are you a Bills fan? :P

I somewhat rooted against the Bills at Cincy last year because oif the situation they were in at the time....but from the time to the season starts till the time the team is out of the hunt for the playoffs, I would NEVER root against the Bills..

But granted, if the Bills are 3-10, at that point I hope they lose out to provide an example.

I could see the 49ers, Titans, Packers and the Raiders struggling as well. Funny they seem to all have problems with their quarterback as well. I also wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears drop below .500 this year. I think last year their team record was not indicative of the talent on the team, i.e. they got lucky!