People arrested for drinking

This is quite true. If a person is considered a nuisance by any other person. this alleged nuisance should be immediately taken into police custody, and probably (perhaps not in every case) get the living $t kicked out of him (or of course her).

Obese people can be quite cumbersome. There overly large stomachs can hinder their ability to drive, and they can be unsightly as well. Let's not even THINK about their effect upon the cost of health care! What a nuisance!!!

I think that police should burst into restaurants and arrest those who are either obese, or do not pass the government obesity standards.

643071[/snapback]

Nice sarcasm.

You're right, so much better to let these people be a nuisance, cause problems at the bar, have a bar fight, or better yet, have them get knived or shot when they leave by the people that they offended.

Didn't a girl recently get trashed, raped and murdered up your way, because she was out of control and drunk in a bar.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NYC VICE and Buffet Unit.

643075[/snapback]

It is beyond rational comprehension that another thread tell us that our "leaders" are discussing whether or not it is a serious crime to enter and remain in the United States ILLEGALLY, and these same idiots send police into bars to assure that patrons don't smoke, and now drink.

Take a bow Alaska Darin.

Didn't a girl recently get trashed, raped and murdered up your way, because she was out of control and drunk in a bar.

643079[/snapback]

If she was overly intox, she used poor judgement, but that is not why she was raped and killed VA.

This happened because of the criminal who chose to inflict this upon her.

She could be out of control and drunk around me and I would not rape her, nor would I kill her.

643079[/snapback]

If she would have stayed nice and drunk at the bar, none of that would have happened. Trouble started when she left. 0:)

If she would have stayed nice and drunk at the bar, none of that would have happened. Trouble started when she left. 0:)

643090[/snapback]

The bouncer took her from the bar. But go ahead, try again. Nice that the ones there to help were the ones inflicting the damage.

Best way to prevent that is to go into bars and arrest bouncers for misdemeanor assault before they rape and murder. 

Hey, it works for DWI...

643099[/snapback]

Again, I guess you are going off the retard reaction and didn't actually read. these folks were arrested for public intoxication, not DWI. And the targets were the bar tenders who were continuing to provide alchohol to openly drunk people.

The bouncer took her from the bar.  But go ahead, try again.  Nice that the ones there to help were the ones inflicting the damage.

643095[/snapback]

I am not disputing that lots of troubles start with alcohol, I just have a problem with entrusting to the government to enforce laws that are pre-crimes. In New York it is illegal to serve someone that is visibly intoxicated. This is rarely enforced, but under the DRAM laws the bar knows that there is a huge liability issue if they do and something goes wrong. When police go into a bar undercover looking for drunk people to fine, they will find them, and the city/state will make some revenue, but to what end? When you punish volitional behavior that isn't neccessarily hurting anyone, you untimately undermind the police's ability to investigate other crimes, backlog courts, and turn otherwise law abiding people into criminals. And because it is a sting, there is no probable cause for an investigation of patrons.

Again, reread the links I posted.  There were several bartender arrested.  0:)

643118[/snapback]

I saw that. But this is what the Texas Alcohol Control Board says:

But as TABC spokeswoman Carolyn Beck said Friday, "We can't just walk off and leave somebody who's obviously drunk."

My question would be, why not? Some were planning on sleeping there.

The bouncer took her from the bar.  But go ahead, try again.  Nice that the ones there to help were the ones inflicting the damage.

643095[/snapback]

I see. So then me and the others who work in my lab should be arrested for bioterrorism, because in our lab we have and use materials that COULD be used by bioterrorists. 0:)

I see. So then me and the others who work in my lab should be arrested for bioterrorism, because in our lab we have and use materials that COULD be used by bioterrorists.  0:)

643285[/snapback]

Maybe so, but it depends upon whether or not anybody thinks that you are a nuisance.

And I'll say it again, if I'm checked into the Radisson, and I've had four martinis and get hauled off for being over the limit, I'm going to find a way to get even. Especially when they gave me the free drink coupons.

I see. So then me and the others who work in my lab should be arrested for bioterrorism, because in our lab we have and use materials that COULD be used by bioterrorists.  0:)

643285[/snapback]

Next thing you know, Oregon will be implanting chips into people's heads to tax them on the miles they're THINKING about driving.

Next thing you know, Oregon will be implanting chips into people's heads to tax them on the miles they're THINKING about driving.

643296[/snapback]

The Pre-Crime unit is not such a bad place to work, if you can stand working with with the clairvoyant.

643285[/snapback]

As a left-leaning bacteriologist that likes to knock back more than a few cold ones, there's no way in hell I'm setting foot anywhere near Texas now.