The "Moulds Trade" Mock Draft

Astrobot

I have the DE's ranked this way, while some boards have Lawson ahead of Dumervil because of his 40 time and height. Any disagreements? Do you think 6 DE's are going to go in Rounds 1 and 2? You're high.

1 Mario Williams * North Carolina State 6-7 295 4.66c

2 Mathias Kiwanuka Boston College 6-5 256 4.75c

3 Tamba Hali Penn State 6-2 5/8 263 4.86p

4 Darryl Tapp Virginia Tech 6-1 262 4.84c

5 Elvis Dumervil Louisville 5-11 257 4.75c

6 Manny Lawson North Carolina State 6-5 241 4.43c

I have the DE's ranked this way, while some boards have Lawson ahead of Dumervil because of his 40 time and height. Any disagreements? Do you think 6 DE's are going to go in Rounds 1 and 2? You're high.

2 Mathias Kiwanuka  Boston College 6-5 256 4.75c

3 Tamba Hali  Penn State 6-2 5/8 263 4.86p

4 Darryl Tapp  Virginia Tech 6-1 262 4.84c

5 Elvis Dumervil  Louisville 5-11 257 4.75c

6 Manny Lawson  North Carolina State 6-5 241 4.43c

642014[/snapback]

Lawson projects to be a OLB in the NFL though....

I think Victor Adeyanju is going to be a beast DE in the NFL.....BIG, Strong and quick.....should go in the 3rd...would be a steal

Lawson projects to be a OLB in the NFL though....

I think Victor Adeyanju is going to be a beast DE in the NFL.....BIG, Strong and quick.....should go in the 3rd...would be a steal

642020[/snapback]

I would also like getting Adeyanju in the third...unfortunately- his stock is rising as we speak...so the chances of us getting him their are slimmer and slimmer.

6 DEs going in the first two rounds is by no means out of the question. Since Lawson is the only "tweener" of the group, his 40 time is a lot more important (considering he'll most likely be playing OLB at the next level). Theres a chance he is there for our second but IMHO he's not going to around after round 2.

1--- Haloti Ngata, DT

2----Ryan O'Callaghan, OT

3A--Taitusi Lutui, OG

3B--Pat Watkins FS

3C--Manuel Lawson, DE

4----Charles Gordon, CB

5----Matt Bernstein FB

6----Cedric Humes, RB

7----E.J. Whitley, OT

641808[/snapback]

I really like the Pat Watkins pick in the 3rd. guy is tall as hell, and a gamer at safety. Always near the ball.

2 Mathias Kiwanuka  Boston College 6-5 256 4.75c

3 Tamba Hali  Penn State 6-2 5/8 263 4.86p

4 Darryl Tapp  Virginia Tech 6-1 262 4.84c

5 Elvis Dumervil  Louisville 5-11 257 4.75c

6 Manny Lawson  North Carolina State 6-5 241 4.43c

642014[/snapback]

The last year that at least six DEs did not go in the first two rounds was 1991.

Only 4 teams list their top 3 needs as DE this year.

Contrast that with the number that list DT: 11.

The run this year will be on the DT's, so the Bills will want to get Ngata, Bunkley, or Lewis, sooner rather than later.

Source

1--- Haloti Ngata, DT

2----Ryan O'Callaghan, OT

3A--Taitusi Lutui, OG

3B--Pat Watkins FS

3C--Manuel Lawson, DE

4----Charles Gordon, CB

5----Matt Bernstein FB

6----Cedric Humes, RB

7----E.J. Whitley, OT

641808[/snapback]

Is there really a person in the world named "Taitusi Lutui," or are you making that up? :P

I really think we need to draft his brother Watusi Lutui, or their cousin Kamane Lemmeblockyah... :P

Go Bills!

Overall, well thought out. The big hole that is lacking in your draft is a WR. I also think the Bills will go with two guards in the draft rather than two tackles. We currently have Peters and Gandy, and resigned Greg Jerman. We still have Teague on the roster too who can fill in at tackle.

Is there really a person in the world named "Taitusi Lutui," or are you making that up? 

Not only is there a Taitusi Latui, the TSW voted him #2 in Round #2 in my 3rd Annual Draft Game. Draft Game

I don't like the majority choice of Winston, but "Deuce" Latui will make a great guard.

Not only is there a Taitusi Latui, the TSW voted him #2 in Round #2 in my 3rd Annual Draft Game. Draft Game

I don't like the majority choice of Winston, but "Deuce" Latui will make a great guard.

642530[/snapback]

Live and learn.... I certainly endorse the drafting of players with memorable names... so I will join the Taitusi bandwagon....

You are dreaming if you think any team will give ua s 3rd for Moulds. He is old and his capnumber is huge, though it would be less for anyone who gets him, you are still talking 7 million.

Look at the quality players traded for almost nothing.

We'll be lucky if we can trade him at all, no way we get anything higher than a 6th!