Vanderjagt signs with the Cowboys

Nice......he's a clutchless a$$. I'm glad he ended up in Big D. More reason to despise them.

640267[/snapback]

The thing is though in terms of looking at the football effects is that even a "clutchless a$$" is a definite step up for the Dallas kicking game. Dallas is assembling quite an upgrade in talent and this cannot be rationally denied.

It will be quite the test for Parcells. Maybe he will force Vandy and TO to room together on the road. If he wants to cut one of them but avoid the cap hit just give the other one a knife.

I thought all the managers here thought he'd go to New England?

640309[/snapback]

True, but the caveat is that he would have garnered a 2nd, a 3rd and a 4th rounder, in return getting a 1st, 5th, and a provisional next year with JPL going to NE for Brady, TO and Drew. I think? :doh:

Now Drew has to deal with not only T.O. and his antics...but now a kicker might rip him.... :doh:

Per si.com, heard it on the radio

Linky:

Vanderchoke

640251[/snapback]

Can you imagine how T.O. will react the first time Vanderjagt misses a kick that costs them the game? Oh yeah, he won't care as long as it doesn't interfere with one of his end zone dances or affect his personal stats...

I thought all the managers here thought he'd go to New England?

640309[/snapback]

Only those who've already signed >7 QBs to our own roster for the 2006 season.

Now Drew has to deal with not only T.O. and his antics...but now a kicker might rip him.... :doh:

Per si.com, heard it on the radio

Linky:

Vanderchoke

640251[/snapback]

With all the signing the Cowboys are making. I think it's safe to say that they are going all out this year, to make the playoffs.

The thing is though in terms of looking at the football effects is that even a "clutchless a$$" is a definite step up for the Dallas kicking game.  Dallas is assembling quite an upgrade in talent and this cannot be rationally denied.

It will be quite the test for Parcells.  Maybe he will force Vandy and TO to room together on the road.  If he wants to cut one of them but avoid the cap hit just give the other one a knife.

640315[/snapback]

I'm not denying his talent........not until the kick counts anyway.

we are talking about the 2nd best kicker in the NFL.

we should be mad that the bills didnt sign him.

but i guess you all would rather see us punt from the 30 yard line.  :lol:

640455[/snapback]

Did you not watch Lindell kick this last year? Wasn't he 4-4 from 50+???

What's your gripe with that????