Moulds given permission to seek trade

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

give us a decent pick and let us get rid of him, then taket hat cap room and SPEND IT on the O-line ASAP.

We could have 5 receivers as good as moulds and peyton manning at QB but if our line doesnt improve we'd still be an 8-8 team at best

Channel 4 had a similar report on the 6 o'clock news - adding that the Bills are basically challenging Moulds to go out and establish his value, and another statement from his loud-mouthed moron 'personal advisor' that Moulds will never play in Buffalo again. We'll see.

I still maintain that they won't just cut him, but a trade with the Eagles makes the most sense, if it can be done - gets EM out of the division, and out of the AFC.

Denver, Miami, Philly, Minny or New England will bite....all have the cap room -- all have the desire not to see him hit the open market. They get him and then re-neg...any of them work because they all have playoff potential for E Moulds...

This is the beginning of the end....See ya 80--thanks for the memories...

give us a decent pick and let us get rid of him, then taket hat cap room and SPEND IT on the O-line ASAP.

We could have 5 receivers as good as moulds and peyton manning at QB but if our line doesnt improve we'd still be an 8-8 team at best

638196[/snapback]

Who do we replace Moulds with and what offensive lineman do we sign?

Bet we'd get a 2nd day pick for him..... If we get anything. :devil:

Denver, Miami, Philly, Minny or New England will bite....all have the cap room -- all have the desire not to see him hit the open market.  They get him and then re-neg...

I can see every team but NE. They never pay a lot for WR's and think that players should pay THEM to play for them. When they see how much Moulds wants, and when Moulds sees how many players have jumped ship, this is NOT a match that's going to happen. And I doubt Moulds ever plays for Miami, just out of principle.

Bet we'd get a 2nd day pick for him.....  If we get anything. :devil:

638206[/snapback]

I don't know Tom--there are no difference makers left at the position with TO and Keyshawn gone...Eric is the last one. This is a smart way to go. Wait until the market is depleted and then let him seek a trade...I think we can get a 3rd rounder...especially from Denver--they have two #1's -- in fact I bet if we packaged Eric and our second we can get their later #1...

I don't know Tom--there are no difference makers left at the position with TO and Keyshawn gone...Eric is the last one.  This is a smart way to go.  Wait until the market is depleted and then let him seek a trade...I think we can get a 3rd rounder...especially from Denver--they have two #1's -- in fact I bet if we packaged Eric and our second we can get their later #1...

I hope you are right.............. :devil:

I say try to work out a deal with Philadelphia for their number one pick in the upcoming draft. I believe it to be #15 overall. Philly will get the receiver to replace TO and we get an opportunity to address 2 needs right away D-line and O-line.

Moulds will take less money to go play for a good team.

That's a relative thing. There are several "good teams" who would be willing to pay him more than the Pats would be willing to do. Good move on the Bills' part telling him to look for a trade. Helps drive up his price and lets him know what's out there.