Getting back to a important matter....

He's sipping a Pina Colada with coconut rum at a Sandals resort in St. Lucia. He said send me an offer and I might leave paradise for a visit.

It sounds like he is just waiting for the Iggles to come to their senses and re-sign him. But I think he, along with one decent FA signing at guard, would go a long, long way toward upgrading the o-line. The fact that he hasn't been given an offer may mean the Bills are content with keeping Peters at RT, IMHO.

Remember that the dust hasn't settled on the Hutchinson deal yet. It's to Runyan's advantage to wait.

636752[/snapback]

Seahawks | Lose out on Hutchinson ruling

Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:22:36 -0800

Mike Sando, of the Tacoma News Tribune, reports "special master" Stephen Burbank ruled against the NFL Management Council and the Seattle Seahawks Monday, March 20, in their attempt to match the Minnesota Vikings' offer to OLG Steve Hutchinson under altered terms. The ruling means the Seahawks have until 9 p.m. PST Monday to match the Vikings' offer to Hutchinson, or he will become a Viking.

I hate Runyan.

Runyan=overrated.

I dearly hope he never ends up on this team.

636750[/snapback]

With our god awfull o-linemen and deer in headlights QB ,he would be our best player at that position.We need quality o-lineman on this lowly team,sometimes I don`t understand you people!

With our god awfull o-linemen and deer in headlights QB ,he would be our best player at that position.We need quality o-lineman on this lowly team,sometimes I don`t understand you people!

637394[/snapback]

Peters is better than Runyan and thats a fact. Peters played well against the best pass rusher in the league in Peppers.

I still think we shouldnt give up on Gandy. Both tackles are fast. We need interior lineman not exterior. The push up the middle was too much for our QBs last year.

I hate Runyan.

Runyan=overrated.

I dearly hope he never ends up on this team.

636750[/snapback]

Why would you hate Runyon? He is pretty damn good, even at his age. I know he has that reputation as being kind of dirty, but the Bills really could use some "attitude" on their O-line...they seem like a big bunch of "nice guys". Not only could Runyon help right now, the experience of playing along side him, could be invaluable to some of these young, inexperienced guys we have now....IMO, this would be a very sound free agent pick-up. The Eagles will miss him...