QBs that Green Bay drafts

Maybe they were expecting Farve not to last as long as he did?

1992 9th  Ty Detmer 

1993 5th  Mark Brunell

1998 6th  Matt Hasselbeck 

1999 4th  Aaron Brooks

2002 5th  Craig Nall  ??

636260[/snapback]

Problem is all them QB's were drafted by Ron Wolfe.

Think Nall was a Sherman draft pick.

The Packers were so high on Nall, that they wasted a first round pick last year, to draft Favre's replacement. Even though Nall had over a 100 QB rating.

Something tells me, don't get your hopes up.

Of course, don't tell any of the retards in the JP sucks crowd this, they'll tell you that you're clueless.

Something tells me,  don't get your hopes up.

636304[/snapback]

Why so down on CN?

You're credentials for evaluating talent are second to none!

How can worrying about a suspect QB with INJURY PROBLEMS make you a retard?

Problem is all them QB's were drafted by Ron Wolfe.

Think Nall was a Sherman draft pick.

The Packers were so high on Nall,  that they wasted a first round pick last year,  to draft Favre's replacement.  Even though Nall had over a 100 QB rating.

Something tells me,  don't get your hopes up.

Of course,  don't tell any of the retards in the JP sucks crowd this,  they'll tell you that you're clueless.

636304[/snapback]

That is the funny thing about it. If Sherman was HC and Marv signed Nall, people would be praising the move and blowing a load in their pants. Because Sherm isn't here, folks think it is a crappy move.

Flame on!!

You guys are odd. Anyways, I'll say something sensible..

I sure hope the first poster is right. JP makes me nervous, I've never felt good about him. Even though I have a JP jersey I would not mind at all if he got traded, and Nall and some rookie both got a fair shot at the #1 job.

Even you didn't notice I'm not big on Holcomb either. He makes me as nervous as JP does.

Why so down on CN?

You're credentials for evaluating talent are second to none!

How can worrying about a suspect QB with INJURY PROBLEMS make you a retard?

636311[/snapback]

Not down on CN!

Hope he lights it up.

Being worried about JP doesn't make anyone retarded. Not being worried about him, might make you be. ;)

I'm upset about the people who want to DUMP him, after 9 games.

That is the funny thing about it. If Sherman was HC and Marv signed Nall, people would be praising the move and blowing a load in their pants. Because Sherm isn't here, folks think it is a crappy move.

636314[/snapback]

I think it's a very good move.

I want a young guy to push JP, and take the job if he proves he can't hack it.

Flame on!!

You guys are odd. Anyways, I'll say something sensible..

I sure hope the first poster is right. JP makes me nervous, I've never felt good about him. Even though I have a JP jersey I would not mind at all if he got traded, and Nall and some rookie both got a fair shot at the #1 job.

Even you didn't notice I'm not big on Holcomb either. He makes me as nervous as JP does.

636315[/snapback]

Still waiting for you to say something sensible...

;)

Why not sign Greise then?  It wasted cap space, and I am a Marv supporter, but he blew this one.

636325[/snapback]

If we gonna sign Griese, why not just stick with Holcomb?

Griese is no spring chicken, and comes with baggage.

I think it's a very good move.

I want a young guy to push JP,  and take the job if he proves he can't hack it.

636322[/snapback]

Amen. JP's free ride was last season, we need another plan just in case. Holcomb has already proved what he has proved his whole career, he is a solid number 2 guy.

That's what worries me most - the pick spent on Rodgers the next year.

636337[/snapback]

they got a guy with a high first round grade (Kiper had him top 5), with the prospect of Favre retiring.......they almost had to take Rogers last year

Prefer not to think it was because CN was a poor player

As long as Nall isn't making a lot of money, I think it makes sense to gamble on him. As mentioned above, GB has a good history of drafting QBs. Granted Wolfe is gone but some of the scouts that were identifing the talent might still be there.

636314[/snapback]

I'm surprised you don't get it by now...Any player who doesn't play for Buffalo is great...any player that does play for, or signs with Buffalo, sucks. Simple really.

PTR