WOW - WGR55 sucks ass in the AM

Lv-Bills

Thanks, :devil: I'm a nice person, its what I do. Though maybe that was a little harsh, let me edit it...

also... here is a link for you

637068[/snapback]

Sorry, I've just never heard of someone wishing an entertainers head be cut off, even in jest because said entertainer sucks...

EDIT:

Oh the whole penis thing, see I just don't think of other mens jocks, sorry, so I don't get that one either..

Sorry to offend you, but IMHO its just a little bit of a strange way of thinking...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, successful radio personalities make it seem like they are talking directly to you, like they are your friend or people you want to hang out with.

Now see, that's how I used to describe Simon to people who haven't met him. IMO he's every bit the nice-guy, "Joe Average Fan" face-to-face as he was on Empire/NSA, even after being in the business for 20+ years. I'm looking forward to being able to catch his current show on a more consistent basis so I can judge for myself; if the evil influence of Entercom has really changed him as much as some of you are saying, then that's our loss.

I also think Brad is the same (cool) guy on-air as he is in person, or at least that's what I've found from the few face-to-face conversations I've had with him. No, I'm not just saying that because he posts here, either.

The WGR hosts seem like people you work with; whiners that you tolerate because you have no choice.

Agreed... in some cases. Like, 3-7pm every afternoon.

Hmmm. Must have lucked out this morning, because I've heard nothing but sportstalk in the last half-hour. Today's main topic: whether signing Craig Nall -- and telling him he's here to compete for the starting job -- foreshadows the possible departure of J.P. Losman, keeping Holcomb as the veteran 'insurance policy'.

HS: "It's tough enough dividing up minicamp/training-camp reps for two potential starting QBs... how do you do it with three? It doesn't make sense."

Hmmm. Must have lucked out this morning, because I've heard nothing but sportstalk in the last half-hour. Today's main topic: whether signing Craig Nall -- and telling him he's here to compete for the starting job -- foreshadows the possible departure of J.P. Losman, keeping Holcomb as the veteran 'insurance policy'.

HS: "It's tough enough dividing up minicamp/training-camp reps for two potential starting QBs... how do you do it with three? It doesn't make sense."

637144[/snapback]

HS brings up a great point.

I feel when you have three QB's it means you don't have any. I have no problem with an open camp to decide the starter. I just have a problem with the three guys that will compete. You have a young kid that was mishandled, a veteren QB who hasn't shown much in his 9 years and a fourth year third stringer. With all the QB's that were to be had in free agency? This is the best the Bills could do?

637144[/snapback]

Yeah, it's a ton better today than yesterday. Of course though, it couldn't get any worse yesterday. My faith is being restored somewhat.

Can't wait to hear Brad at night's especially when some decent Bills news hits.....if that is ever going to actually happen.

Can't wait to hear Brad at night's especially when some decent Bills news hits.....if that is ever going to actually happen.

637176[/snapback]

Don't get to used to Brad. Between the Sabres playoff games and Yankee games(I am assuming WGR is carrying the Yankees again :P ), Brad doesn't get a heck of a lot of air time between April and September.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I am no WGR fan. But they have treated the Bills with kid gloves this offseason.

What do you expect from them? To get all fired up about signing a bunch of third stringers? Should they do an hour on the Bills latest signing? The Packers #3 QB?

Jesus. You people are unfriggin real. GR has been more then fair. Don't get mad at them. Get mad at the Bills for not giving them anything to talk about.

The people who say that Bills fans are some of the smartest and best in football I will guess don't read these posts.  :P

636879[/snapback]

Has anyone ever seen Jerry Sullivan and "is marv awake" together? I think they may be the same person! They are both miserable idiots who hate the Bills, and they both really annoy everyone around them. Coincidence...I think not.

late breaking news!! WGR sucks ass 24 hrs a day, not just in the A M.

especially that Schoop dude....................worst i have ever heard!!

just a few days ago i heard him say that when his was young, when kids in the neighborhood would play touch FB, he would prefer to officiate rather than play!!

...............the profile of a LOSER!

late breaking news!!    WGR sucks ass 24 hrs a day, not just in the A M.

especially that Schoop dude....................worst i have ever heard!!

just a few days ago i heard him say that when his was young, when kids in the neighborhood would play touch FB, he would prefer to officiate rather than play!!

...............the profile of a LOSER!

637944[/snapback]

Schopp is an arrogant, condescending geek.

The rest of the staff seem like good guys, with Brad Riter having the best show, IMHO.

I have followed Mike Shoops carrier sense his days at 1280 AM in Rochester. When Shoop was on WNSA by himself he was entertaining, positive, funny, and a Bills fan. When I listen to WGR, I wonder who the hell this Shoop guy is. He is not the same guy he use to be. It's a shame what happened to him. The best thing for GR and Shoop is to do a format change. When Rome goes to "pay" radio GR should move Shoop or Bulldog to afternoon drive, but both should not be together anymore. Shoop has the talent, and I hope for him that he finds his old ways.

97 Rock doesn't have an actual Bills format in the offseason, but the jocks will bring up Bills news as soon as it comes up. 97 Rock is the only station I listen to for pre and post Bills game news. Why bother changing the radio when the Bills game starts.

I would prefer to just hear ESPN Radio or Sporting News radio rather than the local WGR garbage..................they have to consider some serious changes at that station...............i try to listen but just can't stomach the "drivel" they spew!!

I have followed Mike Shoops carrier sense his days at 1280 AM in Rochester.  When Shoop was on WNSA by himself he was entertaining, positive, funny, and a Bills fan.  When I listen to WGR, I wonder who the hell this Shoop guy is.  He is not the same guy he use to be.  It's a shame what happened to him.  The best thing for GR and Shoop is to do a format change.  When Rome goes to "pay" radio GR should move Shoop or Bulldog to afternoon drive, but both should not be together anymore.  Shoop has the talent, and I hope for him that he finds his old ways. 

97 Rock doesn't have an actual Bills format in the offseason, but the jocks will bring up Bills news as soon as it comes up.  97 Rock is the only station I listen to for pre and post Bills game news.  Why bother changing the radio when the Bills game starts.

638258[/snapback]

Rome is jumping to sat?