You know what Levy bashers

I mean cmon now...these Marv bashers are SO right.....Marv is old, he sucks, he cannot evaluate talent....look at the results....FIRE HIM NOW! JUMP SHIP!!!!!!! MOVE THE TEAM TO LOS ANGELES NOW!!!!!

Look at Marv's record as a Bills GM:

0-0

I mean look at that record!!! 0 wins!!!!! I want TD and GW back at LEAST they won a game!!!

:doh::lol::lol:

I mean cmon now...these Marv bashers are SO right.....Marv is old, he sucks, he cannot evaluate talent....look at the results....FIRE HIM NOW! JUMP SHIP!!!!!!!  MOVE THE TEAM TO LOS ANGELES NOW!!!!!

0-0

I mean look at that record!!! 0 wins!!!!!  I want TD and GW back at LEAST they won a game!!!

:doh:  :lol:  :lol:

635487[/snapback]

yeah but.....how 'bout that Randy Johnson! With his outing coupled with Mussina's last week...... :D

I mean cmon now...these Marv bashers are SO right.....Marv is old, he sucks, he cannot evaluate talent....look at the results....FIRE HIM NOW! JUMP SHIP!!!!!!!  MOVE THE TEAM TO LOS ANGELES NOW!!!!!

0-0

I mean look at that record!!! 0 wins!!!!!  I want TD and GW back at LEAST they won a game!!!

635487[/snapback]

A lot of fans used to unconditionally support Donahoe too. He was untouchable, he had been the GM of the powerful Steelers, he was the GM of a team that went to the Super Bowl, he hired Bill Cowher, he was getting us out of cap hell yada yada yada. Unfortunately for Donahoe, he made some bad moves and had some bad luck and the very same people who wouldn't stand for him to be criticized were after his head, harrassing his family and putting "For Sale" signs in his HC's yard. Be a fan, not a FANATIC.

TD was not as bad as everyone goes on about, he did some good things, but it wasn't working anymore and the Bills were in need of some new ideas/direction. Unfortunitely everyone thinks changes should be shown immediately. It might help if people waited until the team actually played a game before bashing them and saying they suck and the players brought in are not good, but thats not the way it is today.

0-0

:lol:  :lol:  :D

635487[/snapback]

You can add another '0'. As in '0' difference makers signed during free agency. Couple that with signing a losing coach instead of Mike Sherman? I wish Marv would step down.

Really! Give me a reason, besides being Ralph's buddy, why Marv was signed as GM. What are his qualifications? If you want to go by coaching record? Why not sign Don Shula as GM? He has more wins and SB Rings?

Come on. Give me some reasons besides this sentimental BS. :doh:

You can add another '0'. As in '0' difference makers signed during free agency. Couple that with signing a losing coach instead of Mike Sherman? I wish Marv would step down.

Really! Give me a reason, besides being Ralph's buddy, why Marv was signed as GM. What are his qualifications? If you want to go by coaching record? Why not sign Don Shula as GM? He has more wins and SB Rings?

Come on. Give me some reasons besides this sentimental BS.  :doh:

635534[/snapback]

What would you conisder difference makers? Are you the type of guy who needs to see big signings made in order for you to feel good about the moves? How many difference makers did Seattle or Pittsburgh sign last year? Or what about New England. Its tough to buy a winning team with big FA signings. They can help you, but its not a valid predictor of future sucsess.

What were Bill Polian's qualifications when he got hired? He was unproven. At some point in our lives we are all unproven at something. The best people figure out how to do a good job and the rest of them figure out how to say "you want frieds with that?"

What would you conisder difference makers? Are you the type of guy who needs to see big signings made in order for you to feel good about the moves?  How many difference makers did Seattle or Pittsburgh sign last year? Or what about New England.  Its tough to buy a winning team with big FA signings.  They can help you, but its not a valid predictor of future sucsess.

What were Bill Polian's qualifications when he got hired? He was unproven.  At some point in our lives we are all unproven at something.  The best people figure out how to do a good job and the rest of them figure out how to say "you want frieds with that?"

635536[/snapback]

What was the records of those teams the previous season. Winning teams can stay pat. 5-11 teams need changes. A 5-11 team goes nowhere by signing the third stringers of other teams. :doh:

635534[/snapback]

I have to say I agree- there were at least 5 guys out there-if we got one of these guys, we automatically win the superbowl.

Obviously Mr. Levy's plan is to bring back Bruce and Thurman

Levy's record is 0-0. Well. That's really clever. Nobody has ever pointed that out before!

I'm glad TSW is the happening place for hip comics like "Clements22."

Of course, at the end of the season when the Bills have a losing record, Clements22 will likely point out "It's not like Marv plays the games himself!"

:lol::doh:

635534[/snapback]

OK, then give us a reason besides he has never been a GM before or that he has not been in the league in 10 years (which he has doing pre season stuff for the bills and analysists for the Bears)

As for reasons why he might make a good GM

1. He is good with players, they respect him and want to play for him (ask any player who knows him and they all say the same thing)

2. He knows football, he spent many years in the league and knows the game

3. He has been to the big game before, after 4 trips to the Super Bowl he knows what it takes to get a team there

4. He He comes highly recomended from other people around the league, Everyones favorite football god - Polian said he is a great guy who will make a good GM

OK, then give us a reason besides he has never been a GM before or that he has not been in the league in 10 years (which he has doing pre season stuff for the bills and analysists for the Bears)

As for reasons why he might make a good GM

1. He is good with players, they respect him and want to play for him (ask any player who knows him and they all say the same thing)

2. He knows football, he spent many years in the league and knows the game

3. He has been to the big game before, after 4 trips to the Super Bowl he knows what it takes to get a team there

4. He He comes highly recomended from other people around the league, Everyones favorite football god - Polian said he is a great guy who will make a good GM

635612[/snapback]

The best you can do is a recommendation from his friend? The rest of your post is crap.

He is good with players? He was forced out of the game beacuse, and I paraphrase " I can not relate to today's players".

He knows football? You just described about 1000 others canidates. Most of which are better qualifed then Marv.

He's been to the SB and lost four times. Hell, is Bud Grant still alive? I think he's younger then Marv. Let's sign him up and get younger.

As it stands. My challenge to all for a reason why Marv is qualified to be GM goes unanswered. :doh:

The best you can do is a recommendation from his friend? The rest of your post is crap.

He is good with players? He was forced out of the game beacuse, and I paraphrase " I can not relate to today's players".

He knows football? You just described about 1000 others canidates. Most of which are better qualifed then Marv.

He's been to the SB and lost four times. Hell, is Bud Grant still alive? I think he's younger then Marv. Let's sign him up and get younger.

As it stands. My challenge to all for a reason why Marv is qualified to be GM goes    unanswered. :doh:

635627[/snapback]

Because he is not you! Thats all the reason I need..........I'm not even a marv fan but, sitting back these last few weeks watching you guys go at it has proven beyond all doubt, ralph is a genius.............................................

Ageism, pure and simple. The "high school Harrys" are just feeling their testosterone. If Marv were a 25 year old GM, none of these "rush to judgements" would be made. But then, who would want a 25 year old GM? Can we please just wait and see what happens when the season starts? :doh:

As it stands. My challenge to all for a reason why Marv is qualified to be GM goes    unanswered. :doh:

635627[/snapback]

Wow good responses, you must know so much about football. But yet Levy is in the HOF and GM of a football team, and your here b*tching about him on a message board.

What are the Qualifications for a GM of a football team?

0-0

635487[/snapback]

fair enough, and i don't disagree with you. all the same, it is fair to a) question the ufa's who he's signed and failed to sign and b) wonder why he's going after rfa's who are according to espn both going to be retained by their respective teams (AZ and the Bears).

635627[/snapback]

stop while you're behind. with posts like these, it's only gonna get worse. you're dyin' out there ...

635627[/snapback]

All right already. Since no one else can be bothered, I'll take the responsibility (as only a friend would) and tell you.

You're a moron.

Now, go find that rock and get comfortable under it. And you got a little piece of green something stuck in your front teeth.