Hey Gordie...

Hope they enjoy their 90 minute drive home lamenting their overpaid team of gutless Euros. Tonight's effort proved they have mailed most of the season in and I couldn't be happier that it happened against us. They played hard because their season depended on it and it STILL wasn't enough to beat our little band of overachievers.

Nice to hear the Leafs' broadcast team call us "very talented" once the game was decided. What a change from the beginning of the season.

Which guy is more worthless: Aki Berg or Nick Andropov?

Hope they enjoy their 90 minute drive home lamenting their overpaid team of gutless Euros.  Tonight's effort proved they have mailed most of the season in and I couldn't be happier that it happened against us.  They played hard because their season depended on it and it STILL wasn't enough to beat our little band of overachievers.

Nice to hear the Leafs' broadcast team call us "very talented" once the game was decided.  What a change from the beginning of the season.

Which guy is more worthless:  Aki Berg or Nick Andropov?

632933[/snapback]

I don't follow other teams very closely, but that FOUR minute penalty kill near the end has to be one of the best penalty kills of the season in the entire league. Played that like champions.

Hope they enjoy their 90 minute drive home lamenting their overpaid team of gutless Euros.  Tonight's effort proved they have mailed most of the season in and I couldn't be happier that it happened against us.  They played hard because their season depended on it and it STILL wasn't enough to beat our little band of overachievers.

Nice to hear the Leafs' broadcast team call us "very talented" once the game was decided.  What a change from the beginning of the season.

Which guy is more worthless:  Aki Berg or Nick Andropov?

632933[/snapback]

Acknowleged, can we lay down the gauntlet? :D

The answer to the question though, undoubtedly is Berg. IMO. But Nick really ain't worth your bag o pucks either!

Enjoy this, as it comes from a Leafs Fan...

I GIVE...

UNCLE...

DON'T HURT ME...

PLEASE MISTER, I TOOK ENOUGH BEATING FROM THE OLD MAN BEHIND ME TONIGHT. I REALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

THE LEAFS ARE OVER AND OUT AND SUCK AND ALL, BUT WILL RETURN... :D

And the next Captain won't be Euro trash, K?

Until then,

Let's Go Buffalo

Let's Go Buffalo

Let's Go Buffalo

Me and my Buffalo Sabres Ya Ya Ya.

You know were gonna win that cup!

You know were gonna win that Stanley Cup,

Me and my Buffalo Sabres, Ya Ya Ya

Acknowleged, can we lay down the gauntlet?  :D

The answer to the question though, undoubtedly is Berg. IMO. But Nick really ain't worth your bag o pucks either!

Enjoy this, as it comes from a Leafs Fan...

I GIVE...

UNCLE...

DON'T HURT ME...

PLEASE MISTER, I TOOK ENOUGH BEATING FROM THE OLD MAN BEHIND ME TONIGHT. I REALLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH.

THE LEAFS ARE OVER AND OUT AND SUCK AND ALL, BUT WILL RETURN... :D

And the next Captain won't be Euro trash, K?

Until then,

Let's Go Buffalo

Let's Go Buffalo

Let's Go Buffalo

Me and my Buffalo Sabres Ya Ya Ya.

You know were gonna win that cup!

You know were gonna win that Stanley Cup,

Me and my Buffalo Sabres, Ya Ya Ya

632966[/snapback]

I tried to like the Leafs, I really did. Still the best uniforms in the league in my opinion. Obnoxious Leaf fans ruined it for me when I was a kid at a game at the Aud. It's my theory that there is quality Leaf fans (present company included) but we get the dregs of Leaf society, who slum it down to Buffalo.

Bring on Ottawa!!! :lol:

632910[/snapback]

1 freakin point down! (If it wasnt for a little tiny box score in an obscure section of the Sentinnel I wouldnt know this)