Kris Jenkins?

If this guy gets cut and the Bills sign him, I'll be happier than a pig in mud.

Here is an excerpt from Profootball talk:

"6. Kris Jenkins: With Damione Lewis and Maake Kemoeatu added to the rotation at defensive tackle, Jenkins' days as a Panther could be numbered."

he certainly would be an upgrade...and anybody else with the name kris in western new york would be appreciated  :doh:  (my name..)

632500[/snapback]

He seems to be almost universally accepted as being exceptional at his position, with the caveat when healthy. Always a risk/reward proposition. At this point, depending on what he'd cost, what've we got to lose?

i'd love to sign him, but theres no way you can say as of now he's an upgrade, you have no idea what he can give, hes been injured for the past 2 years straight, hasnt played more than a game in 2 years. I'd love to see what he can do but we cant get happy yet.

he certainly would be an upgrade...and anybody else with the name kris in western new york would be appreciated  :doh:  (my name..)

632500[/snapback]

So we've forgotten Kris Farris (?) the former Pitt O-lineman that didn't pan our from the Donohoe era due to injury...

When Kris Jenkins is healthy he's arguably a top 5 dt.  I'd take him in  a heart beat if he's cut.  if he doesn't get cut I think brenston buckner is still available, a little older, but he's a body.

632619[/snapback]

Buckner hinted at retirement and think that's why he was cut.

So we've forgotten Kris Farris (?) the former Pitt O-lineman that didn't pan our from the Donohoe era due to injury...

632636[/snapback]

Unlike Farris Jenkins is worth a gamble. If he has healed from his surgery he can be a dominate DT. That can not be said about any of our current DT's.