Pats release CB Poole

Patriots | Poole released

Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:02:36 -0800

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports New England Patriots CB Tyrone Poole has been released from the team. His release saves the Patriots a little over $2 million in salary cap space.

Not advocating anything, just reporting.

Pats just released tyrone poole saving them another 2 million on their 2006 salary cap. They now have a ridiculous amount of money to spend and haven't spent a dime. Any thoughts on what they intend and does that make anyone else feel okay with our two geriatric hibernating bears who appear to sleeping until the draft.

Pats just released tyrone poole saving them another 2 million on their 2006 salary cap.  They now have a ridiculous amount of money to spend and haven't spent a dime.  Any thoughts on what they intend and does that make anyone else feel okay with our two geriatric hibernating bears who appear to sleeping until the draft.

632224[/snapback]

They are being patient, like they always are, and not over spending for the big name free agents available at the moment. There will be additional players cut in the next few weeks befor their bonuses kick in and I'm sure the Pats will sign one or two of them. It doesn't make me nervous, which is why I am not overly concerned that the Bills have not done more to date.

Pats just released tyrone poole saving them another 2 million on their 2006 salary cap.  They now have a ridiculous amount of money to spend and haven't spent a dime.  Any thoughts on what they intend and does that make anyone else feel okay with our two geriatric hibernating bears who appear to sleeping until the draft.

632224[/snapback]

Who are the possible FAs next year?

They now have a ridiculous amount of money to spend and haven't spent a dime.  Any thoughts on what they intend and does that make anyone else feel okay with our two geriatric hibernating bears who appear to sleeping until the draft.

632224[/snapback]

so let me get this straight....the Pats haven't made a huge splash and are cutting players left and right but they must be formulating some evil plan, and yet because we haven't made a huge splash yet we have "two geriatric hibernating bears that appear to sleeping until the draft"... :devil:

so let me get this straight....the Pats haven't made a huge splash and are cutting players left and right but they must be formulating some evil plan, and yet because we haven't made a huge splash yet we have "two geriatric hibernating bears that appear to sleeping until the draft"... :devil:

632250[/snapback]

Oh wait, you forgot one little difference. The Pats are a perennial Super Bowl contender, and the Bills have huge holes at just about every position.

They are being patient, like they always are, and not over spending for the big name free agents available at the moment.  There will be additional players cut in the next few weeks befor their bonuses kick in and I'm sure the Pats will sign one or two of them.  It doesn't make me nervous, which is why I am not overly concerned that the Bills have not done more to date.

632241[/snapback]

Brilliant strategy as always by the Pats.

Now, what are those old fools at TBD waiting for?

:):devil::lol:

Oh wait, you forgot one little difference. The Pats are a perennial Super Bowl contender, and the Bills have huge holes at just about every position.

632260[/snapback]

The Pats were a perennial Super Bowl contender with no name cast offs.

632250[/snapback]

To get it straight Pervous you would have to recognize the first portion of the post as a question as to whether anyone had thoughts about who the Pats were looking at...

and the second portion as sarcasm in response to other posts regarding ralph and marv to show that it is early and there will be plenty of time to make moves. (ie milloy in august)

Now are you straight and would you like to add some cogent information or knowledge to the discussion or are you going to simply restate posts with a glib remark

To get it straight Pervous you would have to recognize the first portion of the post as a question as to whether anyone had thoughts about who the Pats were looking at...

and the second portion as sarcasm in response to other posts regarding ralph and marv to show that it is early and there will be plenty of time to make moves. (ie milloy in august) 

Now are you straight and would you like to add some cogent information or knowledge to the discussion or are you going to simply restate posts with a glib remark

632275[/snapback]

First off I'm no Pervous (whatever that means...or was that a glib remark?)...my bad on the second part...not knowing your style, I thought it was some of the same old sh-- (pun intended) I've been reading too much of lately...so for that my humble apologies...AFA cogent information or knowledge...nah...I'll just stick with the usual "glib remarks"...perhaps sprinkle in a little impertinent, impudent, or insolent comments. :devil:

First off I'm no Pervous (whatever that means...or was that a glib remark?)...my bad on the second part...not knowing your style, I thought it was some of the same old sh-- (pun intended) I've been reading too much of lately...so for that my humble apologies...AFA cogent information or knowledge...nah...I'll just stick with the usual "glib remarks"...perhaps sprinkle in a little impertinent, impudent, or insolent comments. :doh:

632297[/snapback]

sounds good "nervous pervis ellison" I would not bash ralph wilson jr look at my handle. I have no problem the present state of affairs FA just started

"it is a long way to opening day"