Brooks released - sign him

VABills

Then we'll have 2 qb's who wear their wonderlic scores as their jersey numbers.

Saints | Brooks released

Wed, 15 Mar 2006 16:15:00 -0800

The NFL Network reports the New Orleans Saints have released QB Aaron Brooks, making him an unrestricted free agent.

hey, he looked pretty good against our defense!

haha...no seriously, i hope to god he never wears a bills uniform ever.

631395[/snapback]

Yeah well Tom Brady looked like a HOFer against our defense. yet I know I have read here numerous times that he sucks and is overrated.

Of course Brian Griese also looked good. Same for Vick, Ferotte, Collins, Plummer and Bollinger. :lol:

Yeah well Tom Brady looked like a HOFer against our defense.  yet I know I have read here numerous times that he sucks and is overrated. 

Of course Brian Griese also looked good.  Same for Vick, Ferotte, Collins, Plummer and Bollinger.  :lol:

631399[/snapback]

Sage Rosenfels also.

I bet they DO actually bring Brooks in...in fact, I've got the sinking feeling the wheels are already in motion to do so.

631443[/snapback]

After all, what use would the Bills have for a QB who was won NFL Playoff Games in his career????

JDG

I bet they DO actually bring Brooks in...in fact, I've got the sinking feeling the wheels are already in motion to do so.

631443[/snapback]

Well we do have his former QB coach serving the same role here and to be honest, if he's signed to a low contract what hurt would it do? I mean he's got to be better than Shane Matthews or a youngster as a 3rd stringer and might even be a better back up than Holcomb.

After all, what use would the Bills have for a QB who was won NFL Playoff Games in his career????   

JDG

631512[/snapback]

Playoff games? or playoff game? I thought the Saints only won one playoff game ever--but I could be mistaken.

In any event, the Brooks of that year was a much different QB than the Brooks of today; this one is a walking turnover and perhaps the most inconsistent player I've ever seen.

Well we do have his former QB coach serving the same role here and to be honest, if he's signed to a low contract what hurt would it do? I mean he's got to be better than Shane Matthews or a youngster as a 3rd stringer and might even be a better back up than Holcomb.

631547[/snapback]

There's no way Brooks is better than Holcomb.