Terrell Owens

stang21

So what about getting Terrell Owens here if Moulds should leave? Seems like a good fit. Owens wants to prove everyone wrong and will be a good team player for the next year or so. The Bills should definitely take a chance on him.

So what about getting Terrell Owens here if Moulds should leave?  Seems like a good fit.  Owens wants to prove everyone wrong and will be a good team player for the next year or so.  The Bills should definitely take a chance on him.

630586[/snapback]

Please don't post this as a rumor, unless it's stated "I'm starting this rumor."

It's completely unfounded.

So what about getting Terrell Owens here if Moulds should leave?  Seems like a good fit.  Owens wants to prove everyone wrong and will be a good team player for the next year or so.  The Bills should definitely take a chance on him.

630586[/snapback]

The thread title reads "trade rumor"...would you like to report a rumor or START one?

Wow, what an interesting concept. How come no one around here has ever brought this up before? :doh:

And dont lie in the title, that just makes you a dick.

Man they are really coming out of the woodwork.

630586[/snapback]

I'm sure that's what Philly fans were thinking as well....Hmmm, McNabb and TO....seems like a good fit!!!

Wow, what an interesting concept. How come no one around here has ever brought this up before?  :doh:

And dont lie in the title, that just makes you a dick.

Man they are really coming out of the woodowrk.

630596[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. It's like whack-a-mole. One goes down, another comes up.

It should be interesting to see Ol' Marv try to trade for an unrestricted free agent, though. ;)

I'll take him for one year, and I think most would.  Make his contract incentive-laden so that if he causes trouble he is gone.

630603[/snapback]

I'm sure the Bills are not interested. But, if they were interested:

Why would he sign an incentive-laden contract with the Bills when SOME team wll throw a big conract at him?

Since TO has been released, there is no "trade rumor", therefore we will close this thread.

If you want to discuss the possiblity of him coming to Buffalo, please do a quick search the past few days as this has already been discussed. You can jump in with your thoughts there.