DALLAS CUTS KEYSHAWN _ TO BABY

Yea it's official

Cowboys Cut Keyshawn To Avoid $1 Million Roster Bonus

Wide receiver is now officially a need for the Cowboys, who released Keyshawn Johnson Tuesday. Johnson was due a $1 million roster bonus, but likely wanted a heftier contract than his $1.5 million base salary.

Yea it's official

Cowboys Cut Keyshawn To Avoid $1 Million Roster Bonus

Wide receiver is now officially a need for the Cowboys, who released Keyshawn Johnson Tuesday. Johnson was due a $1 million roster bonus, but likely wanted a heftier contract than his $1.5 million base salary.

629382[/snapback]

So Meshawn will be going on his fourth team. Wow.

Remember TO's great day in Dallas? He scored a TD and ran to midfield and stood on the star with the football. In fact, he did it twice, and the 49ers won that day. My hatred for the Cowboys was high then, so I really enjoyed the stupid disrespect.

I wonder if the Cowboy fans remember?

I heard it from Key himself...he doesn't have a website :doh:

Jerry Jones got into hot water because he was on a radio show talking about how he'd like TO to be a cowboy. Philly threatened to go after him for tampering. Jones has made it pretty clear he wants him. It will probably be done very quickly...we'll see.

Parcell's cutting Meshawn is pretty interesting. He was always thought of as a 'Parcells guy'.

Remember TO's great day in Dallas? He scored a TD and ran to midfield and stood on the star with the football. In fact, he did it twice, and the 49ers won that day. My hatred for the Cowboys was high then, so I really enjoyed the stupid disrespect.

I wonder if the Cowboy fans remember?

629389[/snapback]

Twice??? I recall once, and Dallas safety George Teague in a rare moment of NFL decency, ran out and flattened that infant.

Many more that Cow fans remember that POS (who still lifts his leg on the sport) getting whacked...

Oh man...we can only hope, he'd be the cancer that rots that team out from the inside.

629369[/snapback]

Somehow I cant see NE being that stupid. Pats always seem to make good decisions. Hard to believe that they would sign a attitude. Especially a marginal one. Sounds more like a Raider move.

Twice??? I recall once, and Dallas safety George Teague in a rare moment of NFL  decency, ran out and flattened that infant.

Many more that Cow fans remember that POS (who still lifts his leg on the sport) getting whacked...

629443[/snapback]

He did it to the Endzone star first, then the one in the middle of the filed