Mawae signs with titans

Hopefully we can land Mangold in round 2, I was worried the Titans might steal him but not anymore.

628783[/snapback]

That would be great, but I have a bad feeling Levy and crew are high on Preston as the starter, and I dont think he's shown enough to be ready, IMO.

Mawae will be good this year, but he's an old man. It's not like Buffalo was a center away, we need to develop our own talent, or at least sign someone with a future. Suddenly, it'll be 2007 and Mawae will retire and we'll be back to where we are now.

Titans | Contract update: K. Mawae

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:20:10 -0800

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports Tennessee Titans OC Kevin Mawae agreed to a four-year, $13 million deal to join the Titans, but is awaiting contract language before signing it.

Hey, $3 million more than Royal's contract, eh Joe! :P

Titans | Contract update: K. Mawae

Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:20:10 -0800

ESPN.com's John Clayton reports Tennessee Titans OC Kevin Mawae agreed to a four-year, $13 million deal to join the Titans, but is awaiting contract language before signing it.

Hey, $3 million more than Royal's contract, eh Joe!    :P

629076[/snapback]

Robert Royal...the STEAL of the 2006-2007 Free Agent class! All you naysayers will soon feel the power that is Robert Royal. He'll be the first THREE-WAY player in NFL history and lead us to the Lombardi trophy! And anyone who disagrees with me is obviously NOT a fan! How can you NOT be optimistic about this team's future?!?! Let's go BUFFALO!

Robert Royal...the STEAL of the 2006-2007 Free Agent class! All you naysayers will soon feel the power that is Robert Royal. He'll be the first THREE-WAY player in NFL history and lead us to the Lombardi trophy! And anyone who disagrees with me is obviously NOT a fan! How can you NOT be optimistic about this team's future?!?! Let's go BUFFALO!

629092[/snapback]

I don't agree. Peters will be the first three way player. The "freak" is the first player that will get that done. Big Bob, let's be realistic, will be an awesome two-way.

You guys understand that Royal got that money because the cap increased from 85 million to 104 million in ONE off season?

It's called Inflation

629093[/snapback]

Partly, but by your definition of "inflation" the draft guide I just bought for $7 should have cost $30. He was still way overpaid.

You guys understand that Royal got that money because the cap increased from 85 million to 104 million in ONE off season?

It's called Inflation

629093[/snapback]

That's not the question. The question is, why did we choose to inflate ROYAL and not someone that would actually help this club get better?

629092[/snapback]

You're killin' me!! :P Anyone else feel like their world is crumbling before them? :P

629092[/snapback]

You must promise to apologize when Royal catches that 100th catch of the season for 1200 yards from our QB of the future....... Omar Jacobs !