See, now the Lions are filling needs!

Acantha

Lions | Bradford signed to four-year deal

Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:22:21 -0800

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the Detroit Lions have signed free agent WR Corey Bradford (Texans) to a four-year, $7.4 million contract that includes a $2 million signing bonus.

Len Pasquarelli, of ESPN.com, reports the Detroit Lions have signed free agent WR Corey Bradford (Texans) to a four-year, $7.4 million contract that includes a $2 million signing bonus.

627378[/snapback]

:):D I was thinking they didn't have enough quality receivers. A couple more and they should be ready to go the distance. Millen, you genius!

627378[/snapback]

:):D:w00t:B-)

On a side note, Bradford would have been a great addition here.

I do not understand what the Lions are thinking. I would not ever target a skill position player in Free Agency(cost never equals productivity). The Lions Need so much help and reciever is where they have talent. While we are at it, lets see how James does in Arizona with no O-Line and Kurt-I dont believe I am in the same city for two years in a row -Warner.