BRYANT SIGNED

so let me get this straight. Randle El gets 7 years 31 million for 35 lousy catches but bryant gets

Antonio Bryant agreed to a four-year, $15 million deal with the 49ers that included a signing bonus in excess of $5 million. The irony of Bryant's signing is that the 49ers tried to sign his replacement in Cleveland, Joe Jurevicius.

Yeah the redskins didn't overpay for ARE at all. :)

DAMN!

He's who I wanted to replace Eric. Oh well, looks like we'll be going with Evans, Davis, and Parrish.

627324[/snapback]

Probably so, especially considering the cancellation of the remainder of free agency and this year's NFL draft.

Probably so, especially considering the cancellation of the remainder of free agency and this year's NFL draft.

627332[/snapback]

I heard the rumor about that possibly happen. When did that go into effect? The only caviate was that it only applied to the Bills. Has that provision changed to include everyone, or still only the rest of the Bills offseason? :)

I heard the rumor about that possibly happen.  When did that go into effect?  The only caviate was that it only applied to the Bills.  Has that provision changed to include everyone, or still only the rest of the Bills offseason?  :)

627337[/snapback]

My sources (from.........never mind) say that a lot depends on the ratio of expressions of pain, dissatisfaction, and resentment that come from fansites.

My inside sources say that in addition to that new rule only applying to the Bills, we have a $2 salary cap and must purge our roster of everyone but JP Losman, who will hike and throw to himself and then catch the ball; he will also play defense. Marv will be forced to coach pro bono by NFL fiat. Also, our opponents are allowed to have their entire roster and pratice squad on the field at all times.

My inside sources say that in addition to that new rule only applying to the Bills, we have a $2 salary cap and must purge our roster of everyone but JP Losman, who will hike and throw to himself and then catch the ball; he will also play defense. Marv will be forced to coach pro bono by NFL fiat. Also, our opponents are allowed to have their entire roster and pratice squad on the field at all times.

627361[/snapback]

WE WILL SEE