So Basically, Levy's Done Nothing

You played two years of High School Ball, thats it? Generally if you were this "hell on wheels" type of player like ya say, Tulane would have given you the benefit of the doubt to rehab your injury. I'm calling Bull sh*t and then some, but we already knew that.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG this is getting better and better.

I re-unresign.

Can you elaborate on how your individual reign of high school football terror sheds light on your ability to judge NFL talent, the salary cap and building a team that can win the Super Bowl?  And how 48 hours into free agency this team should be already-assembled?  250 words or less, please.

627270[/snapback]

This is the same guy as over at Sabres Report. Post #7 in the thread. His original post from earlier this morning is now gone, but you can see it quoted in this thread. He almost turned pro in hockey as well. Really.

Troll evidence

This is the same guy as over at Sabres Report.  Post #7 in the thread.  His original post from earlier this morning is now gone, but you can see it quoted in this thread.  He almost turned pro in hockey as well.  Really.

Troll evidence

627296[/snapback]

Hey, give him the benefit of the doubt. We've all been there. For instance, I was this close to getting into Harvard Law before that unfortunate beer injury during undergrad.

This is the same guy as over at Sabres Report.   Post #7 in the thread.  His original post from earlier this morning is now gone, but you can see it quoted in this thread.  He almost turned pro in hockey as well.  Really.

Troll evidence

627296[/snapback]

:):D:w00t:

Looks like his hockey knowledge is on the same level as the football stuff. He must of stayed in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Hey, give him the benefit of the doubt.  We've all been there.  For instance, I was this close to getting into Harvard Law before that unfortunate beer injury during undergrad.

627303[/snapback]

You too? I'm rehabbing one of those as we speak.

Sorry, I don't give out my name on the net, but if you followed high school football in the early 1990's you sure as hell would know my name. Take that to the bank. So tell us your experience, I'm sure we would like to know how much you learned playing Madden 2000. Take a hint, leave the football to those of us that know it

627244[/snapback]

You still crusing by your old high school in your 87 IROC-Z looking for chicks wearing your High School Varsity jacket that is probably now 2 sizes too small?

And I didn't go to Florida State OR Notre Dame.  So I've got twice the football knowledge that he has...  :)  :D  :w00t:

627307[/snapback]

OH YEAH!!! Well I didn't go to Florida State, Notre Dame, Southern Cal OR Oklahoma making me twice as football smart as you!!!! B-)

Hey, remember that class the three of us didn't take together there?  Yeah, me neither...

627338[/snapback]

Yeah the one with that professor that would have been lecturing at Harvard except that he blew out his knee? Those sure were good times that we didn't have. Remember when you and I were both not dating the captain of the cheerleading team until we found out that she was not dating us at the same time? Or how about the time we took those chicks to that bar and those big black guys asked us if they could dance with our dates and we were too scared to say no and then we ran out of the bar......oh nevermind that was Animal House.

Almost 80 post in 50 minutes..didn't take long to toast this choad. Ground Chuck do yourself a favor and us a disservice, go register a new screen-name and start over. Leave your All-middle school football team stories out too next time.

Yeah the one with that professor that would have been lecturing at Harvard except that he blew out his knee?  Those sure were good times that we didn't have.  Remember when you and I were both not dating the captain of the cheerleading team until we found out that she was not dating us at the same time?  Or how about the time we took those chicks to that bar and those big black guys asked us if they could dance with our dates and we were too scared to say no and then we ran out of the bar......oh nevermind that was Animal House.

627351[/snapback]

That wasn't Animal House. And I know more about it than you, because I blew out my knee on the way to the theater and never saw it...