So Basically, Levy's Done Nothing

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He has signed three nobodies. Tippet was a second string, that tight end is a joke and the wide out was traded for a 5th round pick and we gave him a million bucks.

627167[/snapback]

Do me a favor. Don't post a second time. It'd just be a waste of everyone's time.

He's pretty much cleared the deck and he seems to be looking at the free agents in a deliberate way. See he took that defensive lineman from Indianapolis. He's got some money and I don't think he feels he has to jump in to get the "names" when he can pull in some quality over the next week. I think he's going to build the team he and Jauron want to play with next year. Let's reserve judgment and see how this free agency and draft thing plays out.

He has signed three nobodies. Tippet was a second string, that tight end is a joke and the wide out was traded for a 5th round pick and we gave him a million bucks.

627167[/snapback]

Seriously, what kind of response are you expecting to this post?

Because all I've got is "Great, he hates what Levy's doing. Why the !@#$ do I care what he thinks?"

Oh, what's a matter? The truth hurt?

627181[/snapback]

Listen here Jr. Just because you're home sick from school today doesn't mean you don't have better things to do with your time than waste everyone else's time on a message board. You need to be studying for that Math test next Wednesday.

Seriously, what kind of response are you expecting to this post?

Because all I've got is "Great, he hates what Levy's doing.  Why the !@#$ do I care what he thinks?"

627208[/snapback]

May someone could have said the picks were good, but since no one is defending them it just shows I'm right. Love that picture! We are lucky to have Mr Cheney as VP

627167[/snapback]

You sure do know how to make friends. :)

Maybe you and Soprano should hook up, so you can get DEEP within......... :D

Listen here Jr.  Just because you're home sick from school today doesn't mean you don't have better things to do with your time than waste everyone else's time on a message board.  You need to be studying for that Math test next Wednesday.

627210[/snapback]

I know more about football than you ever will! Have you ever played? I was a top college prospect before I blew my knee out back in 1992. I know you build it on a great offensive line and we are not doing that. It's killing me watching this crap unfold