I had lunch with Marv at Arby's today

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??? Explain yourself, please. Damione Lewis is the only name I listed who is now signed (right?), and he signed after I posted.

Hey, I can't help it if Levy doesn't stick to his word at the dinner table. Maybe his judgement becomes clouded after a few rounds of free garlic biscuits?

632351[/snapback]

I admit I didn't see the date on the original thread but Lewis and Kalmba Edwards are both currently off the market and what I was referring to. Edwards re-signed with the Lions on the 14th. Though you're right those cheddar biscuits at Red Lobster are damn good.

and why does this make them not in Levy's offseason plan?

632477[/snapback]

They were. The list of names I provided is a list of names for the near future. Talking about the first 3 we signed would have been redundant, no? Sorry for the confusion.

Yes, it's a damn shame that Edwards was re-signed. A damn shame. Next time Marv and I have our little meal rendezvous (he wants to try out Subway's new "buffalo" chicken sub now that he's back in "Buffalo"...), I will be sure to scold him on this mistake.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

I had dinner with Levy last night at Red Lobster.

PS: Levy (quite fittingly) ordered the Admiral's Feast platter, while I enjoyed some lobster. Tony Soprano was in the booth behind us, secretly taking notes. Tom Donahoe was our waiter - he did a good job, and was tipped quite generously.

632225[/snapback]

How were the cheddar biscuits? I usually have 2-3 whenever I go.

Well, this wasn't supposed to get out, but apparently Soprano is reporting that Marv "buttered" his biscuit  :D

633054[/snapback]

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

We're clearly doomed. :(

Wait...you said this is according to Soprano? Phew...thank God. :D