I had lunch with Marv at Arby's today

Our free agency plan:

C Mike Flanagan (Packers, UFA)

RT Jon Runyan (Eagles, UFA)

DE Kalimba Edwards (Lions, UFA)

DT Damione Lewis (Rams, UFA)

SS - Tank Williams (Titans, UFA)

WR Eric Moulds (restructure)

CB Nate Clements (sign to long term deal)

LB Jeff Posey (snip!)

LG Bennie Anderson (snip!)

FB Daimon Shelton (snip!)

This plan allows us to plug all the roster holes BEFORE the draft, so we focus completely on the best player available strategy.

PS: I had the Cordon Bleu. Marv had the standard roast beefer.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our free agency plan:

LB Jeff Posey (snip!)

This plan allows us to plug all the roster holes BEFORE the draft, so we focus completely on the best player available strategy.

626389[/snapback]

Did you ask him why he signed Royal, Tripplet, and Davis? None of them is in his offseason plan.

Our free agency plan:

LB Jeff Posey (snip!)

626389[/snapback]

Were you in Buffalo? If so, why were you eating at Arbys? Marv's an Ivy Leaguer, he's bright enough to go to Schwabels or Annacones...somthing like that.

Guest BackInDaDay

626389[/snapback]

I know, Soprano told me his sources saw you guys there. :D

Our free agency plan:

LB Jeff Posey (snip!)

626389[/snapback]

And I'm opening for Elvis in Vegas. :D

Anderson really disappointed and sucked for the most part last year. However, cutting him gives little financial advantage.

It seems to make far more sense (particularly given longtime Bill watchers like VABills feeling his play improved a great deal in the last five games though that might not be saying much given his inconsistent and stinky early efforts) to keep him and let him compete for at least a back slot.

Anderson really disappointed and sucked for the most part last year.  However, cutting him gives little financial advantage.

It seems to make far more sense (particularly given longtime Bill watchers like VABills feeling his play improved a great deal in the last five games though that might not be saying much given his inconsistent and stinky early efforts) to keep him and let him compete for at least a back slot.

626423[/snapback]

Fug that, aren't most of here long time Bills watchers? Not trying to rag on VaBills or anything but he was able to note ONE game (cinci) where Anderson didn't play like complete sh*t. If it COST us 800k rather than saving it I would still want to cut that fat turd.

Were you in Buffalo?  If so, why were you eating at Arbys?  Marv's an Ivy Leaguer, he's bright enough to go to Schwabels or Annacones...somthing like that.

626395[/snapback]

Umm, correction, Dean...Marv is old enough to eat at Annacones, but bright enough not to. :D

Umm, correction, Dean...Marv is old enough to eat at Annacones, but bright enough not to. :(

626589[/snapback]

Still one of the best beef-on-wecks in the city (at least the last time I ate there). PLUS, some of the cheapest drink prices in town. Marv would LOVE the place with the right intro. Give him a buzz and see if he wants to do lunch on Bailey.

Still one of the best beef-on-wecks in the city (at least the last time I ate there).  PLUS, some of the cheapest drink prices in town.  Marv would LOVE the place with the right intro.  Give him a buzz and see if he wants to do lunch on Bailey.

626905[/snapback]

Had a hankering for one a couple 2-3 months ago - the roll was stale and half-frozen - honest! Drink prices are dirt cheap - apropos for the amount of dirt in the place. As for the clientele...

BTW - according to Mustang, there was a real Marv sighting at Original Pancake House in OP over the weekend. Marv was having breakfast with his wife.

Had a hankering for one a couple 2-3 months ago - the roll was stale and half-frozen - honest!  Drink prices are dirt cheap - apropos for the amount of dirt in the place.  As for the clientele...

BTW - according to Mustang, there was a real Marv sighting at Original Pancake House in OP over the weekend.  Marv was having breakfast with his wife.

626973[/snapback]

You shouldda complained to Mark Annacone (or called old Dave and told him). That's too bad, Sen...that was a real good place to have in that area (as there ain't much else around there).

Well, Schwabels is always good...and the last Beef-on-Weck I had at Mister Dees was GREAT...one of the best ever.

You shouldda complained to Mark Annacone (or called old Dave and told him).  That's too bad, Sen...that was a real good place to have in that area (as there ain't much else around there).

Well, Schwabels is always good...and the last Beef-on-Weck I had at Mister Dees was GREAT...one of the best ever.

626974[/snapback]

Yeah - I wanted it to be good, but was honestly disappointed. The place does have character...and characters!

Don't know 'bout Schwabl's, but Marv just loves Eckl's - his pictures from the old Levy Era are all over the place.