Lions vs. Bills

4everBills

Dont know where you clowns are getting this stuff from.

I am now and always will be a Bills fan!!! In most cases, I would be just like you and forever defending the Bills as winners. But a funny thing happened to me, I started realizing that i truly was FOREVER defending them! Then I broke it down, and I can see clearly that this team has a losers attitude.

Take the passion out of that statement and think about it. Do winners give up a holding penalty in the red zone? Do winners give up 2 4th down plays to lose the game? Do winners with winners attitudes fumble the ball in the red zone?

Im starting a new post that is dedicated JUST to discussing the Bills woes. Sorry for bringing up the Lions, they have NOTHING to do with the Bills. Only pointing out that they made bolder moves highered better pedigrees, and signed better FA's. Thats all. I am a Lions fan now if for nothing else for having something uplifting to watch this season! I would think you guys could understand that.

45997[/snapback]

you said lions, and now your poo

I don't know, 4ever. You make some good points regarding some of TD's mistakes (ie. MW, Bledsoe). But I just saw Philly beat the hell out of the Lions. I don't think Mooch is a very good coach, and I'd rather have JP than Harrington.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if the Bills have a better record than the Lions at the end of the year, even with our tougher schedule.

45999[/snapback]

Well, the Lions that I saw played the best team in the NFL right now pretty damn hard. A rookie, Roy Williams, torched the field today against a tough Philly D.

The jury is out on who I would prefer to have. Harrington is one of my favorite young QB's but Losman has more ability in my opinion. If Losman had just been our starter for a year plus, I would prefer Losman hands down. But, he still has LOTS of growing pains to go through. I promise you one thing though. If this team stinks the way Im afraid they will, Losman should start when healthy!! Hes our future and Drew (at this point) looks to be about done!

The thing I like about BOTH is they have a fiery competitors attitude.

HAHAHAHAH! "4everBills"?

You want an intelligent response? Sorry. You "aint" getting one here.

Dont make the !@#$ing kitty ass username of "4EverBills" and then post !@#$ing s#it like that.

You are a joke.

I had a guy ask me the other night how i coudl still be a bills fan even though i moved to florida.... as if he expected me to become a bills fan because of my location. You sound like this douche bag...

ya know what, Im just gonna stop now, but i will repeat on thing.... after that post:

YOU ARE A JOKE OF A FAN.

DO NOT Try to celebrate with us once the Bills beat the Lions is the SB in 10 years...

Do you go out and cheat on your wife when she puts on a few pounds, too, and then tell her you'll come back and be faithful again when she loses them? You're just a second-rate bandwagon jumper, man.

Lions pick Charles Rogers who is a star WR period.

45937[/snapback]

I can't disagree with a lot of what was said, but Charles Rogers a star WR period??????

He has played all of 5 NFL games. Injuried twice with serious shoulder problems and missed basically all of both his seasons. If that's a star, what's a bust?

I can't disagree with a lot of what was said, but Charles Rogers a star WR period??????

He has played all of 5 NFL games.  Injuried twice with serious shoulder problems and missed basically all of both his seasons.  If that's a star, what's a bust?

46040[/snapback]

Exactly. Rogers is not a star. He is probably done for his career. Collar bone injuries are devistating AND reoccuring. He's done. And it's a shame cause he could have been something special.

As the saying goes, nothing is more dangerous than potential.

Also, how can you jump all over the Bills for taking two RBs and give the Lions a pass for taking another WR with their first pick? That's a little hypocritical/oversensitive isn't it?