Ralph Didn't Understand Proposal

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Said he voted no because he didn't understand it and the way it was persented they should have had more than forty five minutes to vote on it. Hate to say it, but he seemed to kind of show his age in response to his no vote. Said it was just to complicated for him to understand in the short amount of time :blink: . I'm sure they will replay it over and over again on ESPNNEWS.

Said he voted no because he didn't understand it and the way it was persented they should have had more than forty five minutes to vote on it.  Hate to say it, but he seemed to kind of show his age in response to his know vote.  Said it was just to complicated for him to understand in the short amount of time :blink: .  I'm sure they will replay it over and over again on ESPNNEWS.

621790[/snapback]

It is Wednesday right? :D:blink::o:blink:

Just saw on Espnews... Ralph said no because it was too complex of a deal for him to understand in 45 minutes.  :blink:

621789[/snapback]

I bet most people could read it for 3 hours and still not grasp it.

Well that makes me feel a little better than him voting "no" because it was a bad deal.  It still might be a bad one, but if the lower revenue clubs voted for it, then it might not be bad.

621801[/snapback]

Ralph didn't understand it?

After watching Ralph at the last three or four press conferences I find that hard to believe.

I think it was smart for Moulds to turn down a pay cut. He can say the Bills can afford him now with a $102 million cap.

Let's see if the Bills have the balls to cut him? I doubt it.

Ralph didn't understand it?

After watching Ralph at the last three or four press conferences I find that hard to believe.

I think it was smart for Moulds to turn down a pay cut. He can say the Bills can afford him now with a $102 million cap.

Let's see if the Bills have the balls to cut him? I doubt it.

It's not a matter of "balls." With every team getting $8M more in cap room, there won't be as many FA's as before. You cut Eric, who do you replace him with, and will he be (much) cheaper?

i like to think i could understand it if i had been subjected to, oh, about 30 in depth explanations of how it works. seems like every other owner got it ...

Yes because I want things explained for me, instead of reading it myself. No one ever misrepresents things.

BTW dave, I can explain to you how you can buy the Brooklyn Bridge from me.

I bet most people could read it for 3 hours and still not grasp it.

621800[/snapback]

I bet most people could spend a lifetime reading it and not understand it.

Why did they only let them have 40 minutes ? Would another hour or so have hurt anything at this point ?

Well that makes me feel a little better than him voting "no" because it was a bad deal.  It still might be a bad one, but if the lower revenue clubs voted for it, then it might not be bad.

621801[/snapback]

That is kind of what I thought, until I heard that there were 9 teams involved in presenting the CBA proposal to the owners. Not sure if this is the exact list, but it is close"

Jets, Giants, Cowboys, Steelers, Redskins, Patriots, Eagles, Bucs and Falcons....

What do all of these teams have in common? Most are from major markets, or have had recent success, most have new stadium deals, and all (except the Bucs maybe) are teams that have a large national prescence...my insticnts tell me that Ralph voted "no" for other reasons, in addition to being a senile old man...it sounds like the major issue holding this deal up was not so much how much money the players would get, but how the leauge revenue would be split amongst the 32 clubs. Ralph may be losing it, but I think he thinks this is a bad deal for the Bills. It likely was a variation on a theme of the proposals they have been knocking around for the last few weeks.