Ever have a great idea?

Very good ideas, but the fish heads in my movie are mysterious and heroic, not omnipotent.  They are stealthy but very focused on protecting the jewels.  These jewels have run in their family for generations and now the nefarious oriental woman and her gang are messing with them.  The fish heads are much too busy protecting the family jewels to worry about fixing the Super Bowl. 

Thanks anyway.  If the movie is big, maybe this could play in the sequel.

626100[/snapback]

I like where this is going, but when I think "mysterious and heroic" I think of:

The Lone Ranger, Zorro, and Nate Odoms as my top 1, 2, and 3's. So the trick is how do you import the best qualities of the Lone Ranger, Zorro, and Nate Odoms into the Fishheads. Probably they need someone, an ally, like Tonto, a young boy, or Darryl Talley to communicate the hero to the outside world.

It is important for the fishheads to be able to travel incognito and not have to fawn over the superficial attractions of fleeting fame. They must be noble, yet wise to the whims of the basest insticts of Mankind.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like where this is going, but when I think "mysterious and heroic" I think of:

The Lone Ranger, Zorro, and Nate Odoms as my top 1, 2, and 3's. So the trick is how do you import the best qualities of the Lone Ranger, Zorro, and Nate Odoms into the Fishheads. Probably they need someone, an ally, like Tonto, a young boy, or Darryl Talley to communicate the hero to the outside world.

It is important for the fishheads to be able to travel incognito and not have to fawn over the superficial attractions of fleeting fame. They must be noble, yet wise to the whims of the basest insticts of Mankind.

626186[/snapback]

In movie number 1, they ONLY care about the family jewels.

They don't need Daryl Talley yet. Maybe in movie 2. I am not averse to collaborating for move 2 but 1 is too far along to share the credit.

Alas, Senor Wences sleeps with the fish heads.  I know as I got a point for his death in a death pool several years ago.  BTW, that same year I also scored a point for Shari Lewis' death.

TWO ventriloquist deaths in ONE year and I got them both.  I RULE at death pools. 

Raimus...is the fish head appearing in all of these different scenarios named "Zelig"?

625612[/snapback]

So your saying that Senor Wences would not be the right fit for the voice of the alien fhead? I hate it when people disagree with me and then offer an even lamer options. Shari Lewis just wouldn't work here. I just can't picture a fhead with a squeaky voice. Who else ya got?

So your saying that Senor Wences would not be the right fit for the voice of the alien fhead?  I hate it when people disagree with me and then offer an even lamer options.  Shari Lewis just wouldn't work here.  I just can't picture a fhead with a squeaky voice.  Who else ya got?

626499[/snapback]

You are both barking up the wrong tree.

They use telekenisis.

You have gotten a little behind in the stalking too.  :)

627593[/snapback]

You say he's actually gotten a little behind, in the stalking? That's GREAT. Maybe I should start stalking, too.

But you have already started the stalking long ago.  :)

627600[/snapback]

I never got any behind out of the deal, though. I must be doing something wrong.