LaRoi is a LaRam

Sooooooooo...why cant we start signing players if the Rams can?

619497[/snapback]

All I can figure is that if a player was cut, they can immediately peddle their services vs. a player who has a contract set to expire.

All I can figure is that if a player was cut, they can immediately peddle their services vs. a player who has a contract set to expire.

619527[/snapback]

If that is so how come every year there are players waied or cut before FA and noone signs them until 12 midnight on the 1st day of FA?

edit: Is ther differnt rules this year because of all the chit that has been delayed or extended?

signed a three year deal with them today.

619495[/snapback]

The signing of free agents. One of my favorite times of the offseason. Teams line up and start signing people, and everyone at TBD implodes because we're doing nothing...until suddenly one person can't take it anymore and posts a thread like ..."WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE JUST SIGN ANYONE!"

Might this mean the Bills are already in talks with Bruce? I'd think they must have a plan by now. Either keep Moulds or start looking for a replacement. If Fairchild wants Bruce, and Bruce doesn't mind playing in Buffalo...no need to wait until Thursday. Bruce makes good sense to me. He is a experienced vet with a Super Bowl ring who would probably do a lot of good for Evans and Parrish.