Consider the location of tomorrow's meet

Owners will be meeting in Dallas tomorrow to vote on the union proposal.  How much home field advantage, if any, does Jerry get?  Why not meet in the league offices?

619283[/snapback]

I think that owners were previously scheduled to meet in Dallas so it is by coincidence. I wouldn't put it past Jones to have a few of the smaller market owners and union reps rubbed out though.

I think that owners were previously scheduled to meet in Dallas so it is by coincidence. I wouldn't put it past Jones to have a few of the smaller market owners and union reps rubbed out though.

619289[/snapback]

Actually, I'm thinking he may take Ralph to one of the city's gentleman's clubs. Poor Ralph would get liquored up on one Old Fashion and next thing you know Jerry has pics of Ralph in some compromising positions. Might have to send Aussie out to keep an eye on things.

Actually, I'm thinking he may take Ralph to one of the city's gentleman's clubs.  Poor Ralph would get liquored up on one Old Fashion and next thing you know Jerry has pics of Ralph in some compromising positions.  Might have to send Aussie out to keep an eye on things.

619300[/snapback]

Why go through all that trouble when he can just buy said photos off of Chuck Lester?

Owners will be meeting in Dallas tomorrow to vote on the union proposal.  How much home field advantage, if any, does Jerry get?  Why not meet in the league offices?

619283[/snapback]

I think the meeting location is most determined by the average air temperatures for this date in NFL cities.