Best Sausage ever.....

taterhill

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone else attest to the quality of these sausages.  I love good sausages and as all of us WNYers  know that area has some of the best.  Let me know before I order.

613223[/snapback]

I have had this sausage many times. Order it now. The hot Italian is the best. And who knows links better than Tater.... :D

Five-cheese and proscuitto. 

Made it last weekend.  The cats loved it.

613328[/snapback]

I will tell you that does sound good. What cheeses do you use and do you lay out the proscuitto out in thin layers?

And yes, I'm trying to make you over confident before I kick your ass.

I will tell you that does sound good.  What cheeses do you use and do you lay out the proscuitto out in thin layers? 

And yes, I'm trying to make you over confident before I kick your ass.

613370[/snapback]

Let the trash talking begin...

Oooh. That sounds good too...

613387[/snapback]

I thought you didn't respect me anymore?

It's a little "strong?" in a way, a lot of "lasagna lovers" probably wouldn't like it. I thought about my lemon pepper (with a subtle hint of anise) pasta seafood lasagna, I use shrimp, crab, lobster, scallops and balance some with smoked sausage, with a white sauce. I think you can overpower with cheese, but it's just me. For the seafood version, I use a homemade reduced shrimp stock and work into it.

I'm also a fully certified nuclear weapons targeting analyst, among other things, so eat it and like it. If you're going to vote.

LakeSide Market

I had no idea they shipped  their sausage....DO yourself a favor..order some of this..you can thank me later..best sausage ever made....

FYI..i do know that this post may produce some jokes...

613208[/snapback]

i've never had it, so I'll reserve judgement. Maybe in March when I return to WNY.

However, to me the best sausage ever (other than what The Senator and I make) is Scipione's in Niagara Falls. They are closed, but you can still order the sausage in 10lb increments with a week or two notice. The HOT is the only way to go, IMO.

As the Sen mentioned, Scime's also makes one hell of a good hot Italian sausage.

i've never had it, so I'll reserve judgement.  Maybe in March when I return to WNY.

However, to me the best sausage ever (other than what The Senator and I make) is Scipione's in Niagara Falls.  They are closed, but you can still order the sausage in 10lb increments with a week or two notice.  The HOT is the only way to go, IMO.

As the Sen mentioned, Scime's also makes one hell of a good hot Italian sausage.

613437[/snapback]

So if they're closed, where are they making the sausage? Their garage?? :D

I thought you didn't respect me anymore?

Perish the thought. Who gave you that crazy idea?!?

It's a little "strong?" in a way, a lot of "lasagna lovers" probably wouldn't like it. I thought about my lemon pepper (with a subtle hint of anise) pasta seafood lasagna, I use shrimp, crab, lobster, scallops and balance some with smoked sausage, with a white sauce. I think you can overpower with cheese, but it's just me. For the seafood version, I use a homemade reduced shrimp stock and work into it.

Unfortunately, I am not a seafood person. Go figure since I split time growing up in Florida and Hawaii.

I'm also a fully certified nuclear weapons targeting analyst, among other things, so eat it and like it. If you're going to vote.

613425[/snapback]

I have lead a full life...