Ngata and Tamba Hali

Stl Bills

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't bother wasting any more time spinning yarns because I'm not going to believe a word that comes out of your mouth.

actually the library blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah a good lawyer.

Yeah right, uh-huh.

Listen, it is never funny nor appropriate to make reference to a family member of another poster.

What the !@#$ is the matter with you?

613194[/snapback]

He's just another spoiled rotten little kid that thinks he can do whatever he wants because the world owes him something.

I feel bad for him because when he finds out the truth it's going to be a hard lesson and a hellish introspection. If he's lucky it'll be something as minor as my daughter jamming a thumb under his Adam's apple. Unfortunately for him it'll probably be his wife leaving him because she realizes what a spoiled-rotten self-important little weasel he is. :D

Don't bother wasting any more time spinning yarns because I'm not going to believe a word that comes out of your mouth.

actually the library blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah a good lawyer.

Yeah right, uh-huh.

613195[/snapback]

here you go buddy http://www.temple.edu/cs/techcenter/ do you see the big sign that says open 24 hours? lol

i just think its funny, i dont even know why you got so angry over nothing in the first place, and also that a kid can get the better of you :D

He's just another spoiled rotten little kid that thinks he can do whatever he wants because the world owes him something.

I feel bad for him because when he finds out the truth it's going to be a hard lesson and a hellish introspection.

613196[/snapback]

Kids these days!!!!!! I hope your nice family doesn't see your picture with the two fingers in the air or is that your peace sign?

I suspect your family is very proud of you! Kids these days! I think it's more like parents these days- Such a role model you are!

i just think its funny, i dont even know why you got so angry over nothing in the first place, and also that a kid can get the better of you

Yeah, I'm furious. You can tell by all the jokes I'm cracking.

And boy did you really get me. Showing me how tough your life is by trying to prove that you're a white kid who's a law student at Temple. Wow, what a tough life; I'm sure sorry for wondering whether you were a spoiled rotten little turd as it's obvious that you've really got it rough. :doh::D

Yeah, I'm furious. You can tell by all the jokes I'm cracking.

And boy did you really get me. Showing me how tough your life is by trying to prove that you're a white kid who's a law student at Temple. Wow, what a tough life; I'm sure sorry for wondering whether you were a spoiled rotten little turd as it's obvious that you've really got it rough.  :doh:  :D

613207[/snapback]

i really dont understand, how did i try showing you my life was rough? you forced the issue, all i said was the comment about the lifetime special, i didnt say anything until you brought it on.

btw you're still wrong, im not a law student at temple

Kids these days!!!!!! I hope your nice family doesn't see your picture with the two fingers in the air or is that your peace sign?

I suspect your family is very proud of you! Kids these days! I think it's more like parents these days- Such a role model you are!

Someday my kids may also fly birds while having some fun on a roller coaster.

But you can bet they'll never make fun of people less fortunate than them.

613215[/snapback]

ok i still dont understand, how did i make fun of anybody less fortunate than me, my point was that i live with/hang around/friends with people of similar circumstance, hence north philly. i didnt make fun of anybody like that, never would, i have no reason to, most of my friends are like that. I actually have heard about mr. hali prior to this post. Since philly is so close to NJ, i have 2 friends from teaneck, where he teaches. One of the two friends i mentioned, her father coaches the teaneck football team. i wasnt making fun of either of those two players, i was making fun of you.

Normally I don't comment on this type of thing, but because of the family references, I suggest that this thread be nuked.

This is not cool at all.  :D

613217[/snapback]

it's a shame that people all under the same topic (bills fans) have to resort to stupid comments, myself included. I find it interesting that i can say "lifetime special" and a member who's clearly been on here longer than me can flip out and act juvenile, again, myself included

i really dont understand, how did i try showing you my life was rough?

"i'm a white kid living in the disgusting ghetto's of north philly, dont even begin to talk about not overcoming anything, you dont want this argument, you will lose."

all i said was the comment about the lifetime special, i didnt say anything until you brought it on.

You made fun of a guy who had lost both his parents recently and a guy who grew up amidst a brutal civil war and had to flee his family and country as a child.

btw you're still wrong, im not a law student at temple

I don't care, know, or care to know what you are because like I said before I'm not going to believe a word that comes out of your self-aggrandizing mouth.

All I need to know is that you're a spoiled-rotten, whiny little pussac and that while I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, I'm smart enough to ignore you from now on and pay attention to those who are actually worthy of respect.

My last piece of advice to you is to get over yourself. The more you build yourself up into something you're not, the harder it's going to be when you find out that the rest of the world doesn't see it that way.

613215[/snapback]

These guys might have been less fortunate at one time in thier lives but they certainly are not now.

Feeling sorry for what they might have gone through is like me telling you my sad up bringing and having it matter at all. There are plenty of people with tough up bringings that do not take things for granted. These kids are not much different then a lot of kids that go through just as bad situations in this country.

I know kids that have lived through drive bys and they still are not as lucky as these two kids are. They don't go to a nice college and have the chance to make big sums of money. You should feel sorry for them. These two boys are moving on with their lives and going to do very well thank you very much.

Normally I don't comment on this type of thing, but because of the family references, I suggest that this thread be nuked.

This is not cool at all.

No worries.

He ain't near smart enough to bother me. :D

You should feel sorry for them. These two boys are moving on with their lives and going to do very well thank you very much.

It's not that I feel sorry for them; but I do have empathy for kids that have had to deal with that kind of tragedy. I just think it's pathetic that somebody would take the time to belittle somebody else's troubles.

"i'm a white kid living in the disgusting ghetto's of north philly, dont even begin to talk about not overcoming anything, you dont want this argument, you will lose."

You made fun of a guy who had lost both his parents recently and a guy who grew up amidst a brutal civil war and had to flee his family and country as a child.

I don't care, know, or care to know what you are because like I said before I'm not going to believe a word that comes out of your self-aggrandizing mouth.

All I need to know is that you're a spoiled-rotten, whiny little pussac and that while I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, I'm smart enough to ignore you from now on and pay attention to those who are actually worthy of respect.

My last piece of advice to you is to get over yourself. The more you build yourself up into something you're not, the harder it's going to be when you find out that the rest of the world doesn't see it that way.

613220[/snapback]

listen, try to understand this. i did not make fun of these kids, what dont you get about this?

how is saying that the post was a lifetime special making fun of kids in a civil war? that was a joke relating to the poster, has nothing to do with these players. what i meant was.... although it is a sad story, it's not going to make me as an owner give them millions of dollars and draft them. nothing to do with making fun of them.

No worries.

He ain't near smart enough to bother me.  :D

It's not that I feel sorry for them; but I do have empathy for kids that have had to deal with that kind of tragedy. I just think it's pathetic that somebody would take the time to belittle somebody else's troubles.

613224[/snapback]

Nobody be-littled anybody that I saw and I read all of the post. You reacted to what somebody was suggesting- that this story means nothing in the scheem of things that are going on at the combine.

If anybody belittled anybody it was you. The post suggesting that it was a story that they saw in Life magazine was (I think) meant as a --- what does that matter post. Not making fun of anybody. I think it was meant to say everybody has a hard luck story and just when you think you have heard a bad one somebody else can come along and top it.

At least that's what I got from the post. You owe the little weasle white lawyer kid an apology for flying off the way you did.

That's just my take on the whole thing.

The post suggesting that it was a story that they saw in Life magazine was (I think)

He was comparing them to one of those whiny movies on the Lifetime network where some woman marries some schlep who cheats on her with her sister.

You owe the little weasle white lawyer kid an apology for flying off the way you did.

Sorry, didn't think I flew off. Just being me and having a little fun tweaking mean people.