Vinatieri a free agent?

The Senator

Since there aren't many kickers out there, there is probably already a re-structure working. Franchising takes that off the table, pretty much, doesn't it? I don't keep up with that stuff much.

I'm content with Lindell, which is 180 degrees from what I thought this time last year.

Like you said in the first sentence, there aren't many kickers out there. That's why I think that, although they're probably negotiating with AV's agent on a new contract, they'll probably listen to offers from teams out there who need a good (and I never meant to say he's not a good kicker anymore, just that he's not as great as he once was) kicker.

This means nothing. Vinitieri will resign with the Pats because all their players are brainwashed. That's how they get these guys to sign deals way below their market value. Just look at the cornholing Tom Brady took on his contract. After he signed his deal, he turned to Bill Belichick and said "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

PTR

This means nothing.  Vinitieri will resign with the Pats because all their players are brainwashed.  That's how they get these guys to sign deals way below their market value.  Just look at the cornholing Tom Brady took on his contract.  After he signed his deal, he turned to Bill Belichick and said "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

Brady owes his career to Belichick.