Call me crazy

Mile High

Cut him now, save the cap space and move on. Restructuring just costs more money down the line. This is a blow it up and start over job, a major, major rebuilding effort. The Bills are just as far away from the playoffs as they were in 2001. Holding onto Moulds actually makes no sense right now. If they keep him it's probably the difference between 3 wins and 4 wins next season.

Listen, we can continue to go a rind and a rind on this for days, but that facts remain that he succotash, and he has for the past two ears.

610908[/snapback]

He may be slowing a bit, but Molds is respected and is a fungi. I don't think we should underestimate the value of his leekership.

He may be slowing a bit, but Molds is respected and is a fungi.  I don't think we should underestimate the value of his leekership.

610934[/snapback]

I think Moulds will try to milk the Bills for all they're worth. Even if negotiations don't work out, at least nobody is likely to have egg on their face.

I'm sure it's become a-pear-ant to Levy that Moulds isn't the same player he once was. I'm sure Moulds' agent will try to butter Levy up. Levy won't bite though, and he'll insist on getting to the meat of the matter. After a fruitful discussion, they'll veg out.

I think Moulds will try to milk the Bills for all they're worth. Even if negotiations don't work out, at least nobody is likely to have egg on their face.

I'm sure it's become a-pear-ant to Levy that Moulds isn't the same player he once was. I'm sure Moulds' agent will try to butter Levy up. Levy won't bite though, and he'll insist on getting to the meat of the matter. After a fruitful discussion, they'll veg out.

610966[/snapback]

I think I'm getting hungry all of the sudden. :lol:

PS: Who needs WRs anyway? Just assemble a team with nothing but QBs!