BYE Week

rockpile

Just finished closing up the hole from the old air conditioner, the spackled and 85 % done painting the den. Also tore up all the carpets, did marble tile at the entrance, and tomorrow I will tile in front of the fireplace. Then I will go out on the boat and watch the Giants on local TV since I had to disconnect the satelite due to the reconfiguration of the room.

Heading out to the Outback for dinner now

CROP Walk (raises money for Church World Service, an ecumenical Christian relief agency). After that I'll probably start thinking about two funerals I have to do this week (Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning). I might watch some of the ESPN Sunday night game.

Guest dilligaf2

Gonna go watch the wife and oldest son jump out of a perfectly good airplane at about 10,000 feet in Boise, ID. It's one of those....."I always wanted to do this my whole life".......things! Yep! I made sure the life and accident insurance was in force and current. A life threatening risk to her is no problem, but heaven forbid if a financial risk ever reared its ugly head..............WOMEN!!!!!