what happened to freedom of speech

meazza

But freedom of speech in America should apply in Austria, since they both begin with "A"!

And sound travels faster than light in space...doesn't it?

607421[/snapback]

Only if you are on a the end of a board over looking the equator standing at the south pole. :lol:

But freedom of speech in America should apply in Austria, since they both begin with "A"!

And sound travels faster than light in space...doesn't it?

607421[/snapback]

i didn't say this happened in USA but thanks for your jerk off response anyway:D

"You cant yell fire in a crowded theater."

Denying the Holocaust in the birthplace of Nazism is pretty friggen close to just that.

607466[/snapback]

May have gave birth to Hilter... Then... I guess you can call it the birthplace of Nazism...

Maybe I have been watching too much "The Sound of Music" with Christopher Plummer tearing down the broken cross and replacing it back with the Austrian colors.

I tend to think the beerhalls of Barvaria as the birthplace of Nazism... Hitler just came back to annex his homeland. So, I give Austria the benefit of the doubt.

Today we have to worry about crazed ex-Austrian ski coaches driving around like mad men!

:lol::lol:

May have gave birth to Hilter... Then... I guess you can call it the birthplace of Nazism...

Maybe I have been watching too much "The Sound of Music" with Christopher Plummer tearing down the broken cross and replacing it back with the Austrian colors.

I tend to think the beerhalls of Barvaria as the birthplace of Nazism... Hitler just came back to annex his homeland.  So, I give Austria the benefit of the doubt.

Today we have to worry about crazed ex-Austrian ski coaches driving around like mad men!

:lol:  :lol:

607575[/snapback]

Details......I was alluding to Hitler's birthplace being Austria, more than anything else.

I don't know what the laws are there, but one thing I do know- peopl edo confuse freedom of speech, press, etc.... from freedom from consequences- which does not exist

607467[/snapback]

Excellent! Now it's time to round up Mickey and his cadre of leftist loonies and throw them in jail. We've got to let people like Mickey know that his idiotic ideas cannot be tolerated.

</sarcasm>

Excellent! Now it's time to round up Mickey and his cadre of leftist loonies and throw them in jail. We've got to let people like Mickey know that his idiotic ideas cannot be tolerated.

</sarcasm>

607714[/snapback]

Not what I meant- and I'm not defending the killers either. I'm just saying that with any action- free or not, there is a consequence. That simple

Details......I was alluding to Hitler's birthplace being Austria, more than anything else.

607634[/snapback]

I know... My point was Austria being totally stigmatized by their Hilter connection makes laws which nailed this dude.

IMO, Austria knew it back then Hilter was nut job... Except that it was too late after he took off for the ripe fields of Barvaria and returned to annex his birthplace.

Really... Again in my opinion, Austria gets a bad rap... Then they make these knee-jerk laws... They really are caught between a rock and a "few Alps." :lol::lol:

Too bad for them because how do you live down being the birthplace of this guy?

IMO, Austria knew it back then Hilter was nut job... Except that it was too late after he took off for the ripe fields of Barvaria and returned to annex his birthplace.

608325[/snapback]

Austria was awash in nut-jobs at the time, however. Knowing he's a nut-job, and distinguishing him from the hundred-thousand anti-semitic Viennese nut-jobs as the man who would disrupt all of Europe and kill millions are two different things.