How about Daryl Talley

I would love this hire. Strong connection to Levy - our 'star' linebackers could use a little Talley in them. It would be great for the younger players as well...

besides, could there be an uglier guy out there who needs a job?

603893[/snapback]

I believe he is working at McDonalds. :devil:

Mike Stratton better fits the demographics. :D

AND he has jsut as much coaching experience as Talley :devil:

604088[/snapback]

Is this an "old boy" network or a "white boy" network post? (Or both?)

0:)

Actually I read somewhere that he owns a barrier company in Florida that does the barriers for road construction.

604206[/snapback]

Yes he does own a barrier company here in the Orlando area were he resides. Does some sports radio occaisonally and I see him every once in awhile at the golf course I work at. Very nice person who doesn't seem uninterested when you talk with him!

Yes he does own a barrier company here in the Orlando area were he resides. Does some sports radio occaisonally and I see him every once in awhile at the golf course I work at. Very nice person who doesn't seem uninterested when you talk with him!

604293[/snapback]

That's good to hear. I always though him to be a decent, down-to-earth man - I'm pleased to hear he's getting along. Thanks for the update!

well isn't this cute. sure, we all love talley.

but you have to be a good teacher. you have to actually WANT to coach. What makes you think talley is a good teacher and actually WANTS to do it?

oh, cuz of the connection to Marv and the fact that you're a fan.

This is what coaches mean when they say that if they listened to fans, it would all fall apart like a house of cards.

604293[/snapback]

I'll second that! I had the pleasure of speaking with him for about 20 min. about the bills (about 2 yrs ago). Very engaging and genuinely interested in others thoughts on the game. Much bigger that I thought he'd be! I'm 6'6'' and we're about eye level and he's kept himself in great shape. I remember that he didn't have much good to say about GW. :D

Jeff